• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Just found out that I have a degenerative brain disease

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟87,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you but do most Christian's just think oh well such and such has a incurable disease so no use praying that God will heal them? I know Jesus didn't and if he never changes than he still does miracles even today
I am sorry to hear of the Dr's diagnosis but am glad you are a Christian and because of that God has the final say as to your health and future, not your body, not your Dr. but God Himself. Most all churches will pray for healing, some might even lay hands on you and pray. There are churches that as a doctrine believe divine healing is God's will and they would try to build your faith and use their faith to believe that God has healed you. Given your situation it is a path worth exploring. The best teaching of this group is from Kenneth E. Hagin, who was bedfast with a heart problem until one day he believed Mark 11:23 and got up out of bed as a teen and was healed that day. Another classic preacher on healing was the late T.L. Osborn. HIs book "Healing the Sick" is a classic. You can find it for free on the online library internet archive. Healing the sick : a living classic : Osborn, T. L. (Tommy Lee), 1923- : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive Hagin too has many books. There are of course critics of this type of teaching but usually those are people who are looking at their own experience and not the scriptures. Given your situation use such teaching to inspire your faith, and never be personally discouraged by what you see in the natural realm. I too pray that God will reveal His will to you, that you will know and have confidence in Him, that you will have strength and peace in your battle and that your victory is assured. In Jesus name,

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0