• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

JD Vance is really unpopular and "dragging Trump down"

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟362,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
There are actually as many men with cats as women.
You didn't answer the questions.
I am a Democrat. I don't shot at Ralph Lauren or Urban Outfitters. I also shop at Walmart way more than Target. Actually haven't been in Target for a few years, then only briefly. In regards to boycotting businesses, it wasn't Dems boycotting Bud Light or Target because of pride stuff.
I posted facts based on market research. You can't argue with facts.

You obviously aren't willing to do your own research.
This election, more women will be voting for Harris. Many of those women will not have cats but have dogs or no pets at all. J.D.Vance says some very moronic things.
More women vote Democrat regardless of who the candidate is.
Childless cat ladies will vote for Democrats more than Republicans because they are more likely to be liberals. It's a fact. JD Vance is correct. You may not like it but you can't argue facts.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟362,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Nope he grabbed on to joke of a comment by someone and went to town about the Haitians eating dogs and cats.
It is ridiculous.
He simply repeated what people have said is happening. They live there. They should have a right to share what they have seen without people like you condemning them for it. By the way, did you not know that Haitians eat cats?
BTW, isn't his wife an immigrant?
Yup, therefore he really isn't against immigrants. Neither am I. I'm an immigrant.

He's against what we are doing with people trying to get into the country. And so am I.

The whole point is we are flooding flooding the country with immigrants and it's causing problems. We need to stop.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,883,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You didn't answer the questions.

I posted facts based on market research. You can't argue with facts.

You obviously aren't willing to do your own research.
Please stick to the topic and do not make it about me.

More women vote Democrat regardless of who the candidate is.
Childless cat ladies will vote for Democrats more than Republicans because they are more likely to be liberals. It's a fact. JD Vance is correct. You may not like it but you can't argue facts.
I did look things up.

BTW, here is an interesting article about the use of the centuries old sexist trope - childless cat ladies. The suffragets had to deal with that.
The history of its use starts about 1/3 way down in the article:

• Informative
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,883,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Here is another clueless comment by Vance::

It starts about 0:45 in. He is on Fox:

He is describing Swift as a "billionaire celebrity who I think is funndamentlaly disconnected from their own interests"....

Does he realize that he described Trump? Has Trump ever shopped at a grocery store even?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,194,412.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Just this morning, he blames Democrats for bringing up inconvenient truths about Trump's attacks on democracy--and urging them to vote--for the two attempted assassinations.
Another inconvenient truth: Trump threatens to deport millions, makes fun of the disabled, and makes comments that most people interpret as racist and xenophobic. Is it any wonder that his inflammatory comments may have triggered two very disturbed individuals?

Upvote 0