• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Israel-Hamas Thread II

MartyF

Apr 13, 2018
✟29,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course you have. You just choose not to believe it.

Israel can't illegally occupy anything. This war against Hamas is a just war because Hamas is nothing but a terrorist organization set upon rhe destruction and murder of Jews.
Stop calling me a liar.

I have not seen any evidence of Hamas stationed in schools, hospitals, or ambulances. If you think otherwise, present your evidence.

I know some believe Israel can do no wrong and every evil Israel does is justified, however, the ICJ has ruled that Israel is illegally occupying the Gaza Strip and West Bank.

Upvote 0

MartyF

Apr 13, 2018
✟29,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps that is what is needed in order of Israel to continue to survive in the region. It's a proven fact now that rhe Palestinians refuse to leave Israel alone. I'm beginning to think that in order for Israel to survive the Palestinians need to be driven out.
Thank you for this response.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟248,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Stop calling me a liar.

I have not seen any evidence of Hamas stationed in schools, hospitals, or ambulances. If you think otherwise, present your evidence.

I know some believe Israel can do no wrong and every evil Israel does is justified, however, the ICJ has ruled that Israel is illegally occupying the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
Every country has a right to get back hostages. The ICJ is out of line and should be the subject of an investigation.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟362,001.00
Faith
Pentecostal
What did Hamas do?
You don't know? You should do some research then.
Revenge is when you attack those who have done something to you. Gangraping innocent people is not revenge. It's reveling in the in the dehumanization of another.
Yup.and that's what Israel.is doing. It's not a pretty thing. It's pretty bad really. That's why it's so idiotic to start a war. And engage in terrorism.
As I've said before, only 2 babies and one toddler died on October 7. In addition, between 30-40 children under the age of 18 died. While tragic, this is not even close to thousands of babies and toddlers Israel has purposefully killed. Israel has purposefully killed over fourteen thousand children. Since October 7, I have seen no children killed by Hamas.
Apparently you do know what Hamas did. Do you know what they have been doing since being elected?

All you keep.doing is state rhe obvious. War is bad. Hamas hasn't killed any becauae they are too busy trying to defend themselves. Too busy hiding among civilians.

Hamas has come out fighting every week of the war. You can watch it on Electric Intifada on Youtube.

Oh I'm sure they are fighting. They do t have much choice. Fight or run. Hamas isn't any different than any other Arabic terror group. They look like civilians and they hide among civilians. They use civilians as shields.

Upvote 0

MartyF

Apr 13, 2018
✟29,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Every country has a right to get back hostages. The ICJ is out of line and should be the subject of an investigation.
So, you support the Al Aqsa Deluge? What a refreshing opinion on this forum if true.

What would you like investigated about the ICJ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MartyF

Apr 13, 2018
✟29,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You don't know? You should do some research then.
I know they didn't do anything to support murdering over 14,000 children.

However, I have noticed that Israel supporters do believe in a lot of fantasy tales. I guess they no longer want to repeat them because the tall tales are becoming embarrassing.
Yup.and that's what Israel.is doing. It's not a pretty thing. It's pretty bad really. That's why it's so idiotic to start a war. And engage in terrorism.
Wow, just wow . . . You are reading your posts before posting them, right?
Apparently you do know what Hamas did. Do you know what they have been doing since being elected?
Defending themselves against an evil, unjust, illegal, and Satanic foreign power.
All you keep.doing is state rhe obvious. War is bad. Hamas hasn't killed any becauae they are too busy trying to defend themselves.
Actually, I've not said either of these things.

Hamas has definitely killed hundreds of Israeli soldiers since October 7.
Oh I'm sure they are fighting. They do t have much choice. Fight or run.
Oh, so now you agree that Hamas had no choice but to fight. Considering that Gaza is blockaded by Israel and running isn't an option, you've just agreed that the Al Aqsa Deluge was justified.
Hamas isn't any different than any other Arabic terror group. They look like civilians and they hide among civilians. They use civilians as shields.
No evidence of this.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟362,001.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Wow, just wow . . . You are reading your posts before posting them, right?
Certainly, are you?
I know they didn't do anything to support murdering over 14,000 children.
That's never been my contention.
Defending themselves against an evil, unjust, illegal, and Satanic foreign power.
Well at least you can state what they believe. But I didn't ask what the terrorists believe. I asked what YOU thought they were doing.
Hamas has definitely killed hundreds of Israeli soldiers since October 7.
Probably, that's what happens in war. In fact that's one of the goals in war.
Oh, so now you agree that Hamas had no choice but to fight.
No I said they could fight or run. I actually forgot one. My bad. They could surrender today and stop all of this.
Considering that Gaza is blockaded by Israel and running isn't an option, you've just agreed that the Al Aqsa Deluge was justified.
My mistake, I forgot the part about surrendering. And I don't believe fir a second that they couldn't get out if they really wanted to. Especially before the Al.Aqsa attack. I think they asked for this fight. And they are getting what they asked for.

No evidence of this.
Of course there is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟455,889.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps that is what is needed in order of Israel to continue to survive in the region. It's a proven fact now that rhe Palestinians refuse to leave Israel alone. I'm beginning to think that in order for Israel to survive the Palestinians need to be driven out.
Whilst this view may seem politically expedient, it lacks historical reference to the people who have live in this land for thousands of years.

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

MartyF

Apr 13, 2018
✟29,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have no reason to believe that if I did you would acknowledge it as true.
As did I. But I still presented it. Therefore, I must assume people who support Israel and don't present evidence do so because they don't have any and simply have an irrational hatred of Palestinians.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟362,001.00
Faith
Pentecostal
As did I. But I still presented it. Therefore, I must assume people who support Israel and don't present evidence do so because they don't have any and simply have an irrational hatred of Palestinians.
You can assume whatever you like. But it's been a.proven fact for quire somw time now. I must assume that anyone e that doesn't know that is quite ignorant of what has gone on over their all these decades and may have an itrational hatred of rhe Jews.

• Prayers
Reactions: MartyF
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟362,001.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hamas is stealing the aid being supplied to the Gazans. This is just one more example of how they could care less about the people there and are nothing but filthy terrorist liars. Their warehouses are full.

Upvote 0