Is the Biden administration interfering with the election?

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,448,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It appears that that hard left-wing groups are involved, with people that advocate voting for illegals.

...still waiting for you to identify these "hard left-wing groups"....

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,151.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you want supporting evidence, just watch the news or forums for the next ten years.
OK I take that as a no. You are able to articulate details about your vague claim and you have no supporting evidence for your claim either.

Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
OK I take that as a no. You are able to articulate details about your vague claim and you have no supporting evidence for your claim either.
Likewise ? If you seek, you will find. That's as simple as it gets.

Do you have a link to the news two days ago ? Not likely.
Let alone a year ago, or even just a month ago? Really?
Watching the news over a length of time sometimes provides some insight into what was and is going on. When a hotel gets built , do you make a record of a link to that ? No? LIkewise when the news has the footage and reports , I do not make a record of it either.

So your own time is needed, and your own seeking the truth is a requirement, if you want something.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The main reason I think America does not have a problem with illegals voting against republicans is that the republicans don't actually do anything about it other than demand signature checks to appease their base. They simply don't act like the election was stolen from them, they just vaguely say it might have been stolen.
I think that persons of whatever citizenship -status should have a say in how they’re governed. But only in those elections that don’t require one to be a citizen. If some states do this with their elections and elections laws and say, a “six-month” residence-restriction, (to eliminate Big Buslines from ferrying “voters” from state-to-state), and they can vote in state elections for which they’d “qualify” if a citizen, short a federal election.

It has long been pointed out that immigrants tend to vote more conservatively they might be uncomfortable with voting for Democratic candidates and the Republican are just begininbg to see a new voting bloc that they should work in getting control of, (seeings how “keep them out” hasn’t fared well).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
No. You can't pay money to get your vote to count for more than just a single vote.

It comes down to the voters to get off their chairs and to vote
We could do it with a “civil tax”, like your neighbors have done, and tax everybody fifty bucks unless they voted.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,169.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
No. That has rarely been helpful, if ever.
The money gets its way, with or without the votes.
Bribery is rampant throughout the system , besides.
The difference between “good statesmanship” and “bad statesmanship” is when the hoi polloi never care where “the money is really going”, but just go run the government for us, thanks!

Getting people that complacent takes decades of slow, plodding government, two-steps-forward-one-step-back, lurching our society along the rusty rails of self determination.

”Exciting times“ brings out the clowns; you are here.

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I believe they are taking a look at groups like the Open Society Policy Center:
You have to follow the money, you know how the Bidens even set up shell corporations to move the money around and get it to various Biden family members.
A rich philanthropist hired someone else to give away his money!?

I’m not seeing “the problem”.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟260,867.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I believe they are taking a look at groups like the Open Society Policy Center:
So we've gone from 'hard left-wing groups are involved' to the above comment. 'I believe....taking a look...something like...'

Try harder. If you said that hard left-wing groups are involved then you must know some of them. Let's hear about them. It's not our job to 'follow the money' to see if your hand waving has any substance (we know it doesn't, but you know...we have to ask anyway).

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟260,867.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
We could do it with a “civil tax”, like your neighbors have done, and tax everybody fifty bucks unless they voted.
I can't say I'm too impressed with a lot of people who vote already. To force the rest of them, who don't seem interested anyway, does seem to be a bit of a risk.

It's a $20 fine in these here parts for not voting. Well, to be more accurate, it's $20 for not turning up to the polling booth to get your name crossed off. Whether you actually fill in the voting form is up to you.

• Informative
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,151.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Likewise ? If you seek, you will find. That's as simple as it gets.

Do you have a link to the news two days ago ? Not likely.
Let alone a year ago, or even just a month ago? Really?
Watching the news over a length of time sometimes provides some insight into what was and is going on. When a hotel gets built , do you make a record of a link to that ? No? LIkewise when the news has the footage and reports , I do not make a record of it either.

So your own time is needed, and your own seeking the truth is a requirement, if you want something.
That's just pure lazy. Coming onto a forum, making an outlandish and weird claim, and not bothering to explain it or provide any evidence.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,151.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think it is fine for people not to vote they certainly shouldn't be punished for not voting.
But the country should make it easy for people to vote.

Voting should be on a week-end
Early voting should be allowed.
There should be plenty of voting booths not too far away from the voters.
Mail in voting is a must, especially during a global pandemic.
Elections should be based on the popular vote where every vote counts equally
Criminals should be allowed to vote.

Plenty of advertising to get people to know they need to register, and plenty of advertising of when voting day is going to be.
If you live in hot places and if for some reason you are anticipating lengthy queues then water should be provided. In fact you should have more booths. Lengthy queues should just not happen.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟730,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Amen! But we choose to ignore our own. It's going to another 9/11 or a severe economic event to get people to be like-minded for a week.
All of the larger governments are pursuing towards global government ... personally I think the major catalyst will be a global financial collapse. Right now the "fear mongering" going on is climate change .... no doubt there is a major planned catastrophe(s) coming in order to herd the sheepeoples into global government.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All of the larger governments are pursuing towards global government ... personally I think the major catalyst will be a global financial collapse. Right now the "fear mongering" going on is climate change .... no doubt there is a major planned catastrophe(s) coming in order to herd the sheepeoples into global government.
Yes. never let a good crisis go to waste.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟335,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Both parties are corrupt ... both parties are after control. Regardless who is in power ... it is what the Lord says will happen.
I don't believe this at all. Politics are for worldly people. Not Gods people. Also if this was true, then the Native Americans wouldn't have been raped, murdered and had their land stolen. I can't believe believe God would have picked Hitler or Trump. All man made craziness.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟730,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't believe this at all. Politics are for worldly people. Not Gods people. Also if this was true, then the Native Americans wouldn't have been raped, murdered and had their land stolen. I can't believe believe God would have picked Hitler or Trump. All man made craziness.
There is a spiritual war going on .... God is in control ... He will permit unpleasant things to go on .... His is to a greater end ... we know how this all ultimately ends ... the war has been won and we are waiting for Jesus to return and pick up all the survivors. God has perfect righteous judgment and all the innocent lives that have been taken will one day be be resurrected unto glory and will live again ... in a perfect world that God will create.

Leaders will come and go ... but it is the Lord that will straighten everything out. The atrocities that happen in this world and the people who cause them will indeed see justice one day ... make no mistake about it.

I don't think it is wrong for Christians to vote, God allowed "kings" because the people asked for it ... also told them what would happen .... like I said .... regardless of our votes .... God is in control.

Romans 13:1-2

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

In Hosea 13:9-11, God rebukes Israel for rejecting Him as their king. Notice that God says they had asked the judges for a king. The prophet Samuel was also a judge (1 Samuel 3:20; 7:15). They had asked for a king, and God gave them a king. In verse 11, God reveals that this was not His choice. Yet God appointed him and established his throne.

It is your destruction, O Israel,
That you are against Me, against your help.
Where now is your king
That he may save you in all your cities,
And your judges of whom you requested,
“Give me a king and princes”?
I gave you a king in My anger
And took him away in My wrath. Hosea 13:9-11 (NASB)

King Saul proved to be an evil king. Most of the kings of the northern Kingdom of Israel and the southern Kingdom of Judah were evil kings. The people of Israel or the leaders of Israel selected their kings without consulting God. He allowed their choices. Yet He granted these men the authority to rule as kings.

Yeah ... God will allow evil rulers.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟922,376.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Allow me to propose an alternative hypothesis.

There is not as giant global conspiracy involving millions of people and the increase in weather catastrophes is related to the increase in global temperature that dedicated scientists around the world have been warning about for decades.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟730,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Allow me to propose an alternative hypothesis.

There is not as giant global conspiracy involving millions of people and the increase in weather catastrophes is related to the increase in global temperature that dedicated scientists around the world have been warning about for decades.
or it very well could be by natural occurrences ... according to science earth has been experiencing global warming/cooling periods throughout the ages ... even before the onset of humanity ... it's a debatable issue.

Upvote 0