It is possible for your soul to live outside the body for 3 years on earth and go back to it?

• No. It is impossible

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Yes. It is possible. We are the spirit and not the body

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Maybe. I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What do you think? Is it possible for your soul to leave your body for 3 years and come back to it and continue with life?

I'll watch the video when I get home. But that's not possible, where would the soul go during that time and what happens to the body during that time?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
What do you think? Is it possible for your soul to leave your body for 3 years and come back to it and continue with life?
This ventures into the realm of the occult, the bible doesn't speak on detailed matters like this.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟917,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So she was awake, not in a coma, yet without a soul? Not possible since the soul carries the intellect. Her experience is very subjective. She is assuming her soul left her, for some reason. That being said, I would not doubt she felt a dark emptiness in her being afterall, she was involved in an occult practice that overshadowed any light from God so her spirit was joined with the darkness of the adversary. Blessings.

Upvote 0

dms1972

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
✟625,255.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No I don't think her soul left her body I think she more likely experience some sort of dissociation. I apologise that I didn't listen to the whole video, but when they put music in the background of someone talking it doesn't help to evaluate it. I would not say the soul can leave the body like that for years while they are otherwise alive, but she has experienced some sort of dissociative disorder, or schizophrenic state for years. Her soul in my view is what kept her from becoming more disintegrated.

• Agree
Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0
Jun 8, 2022
Michigan
✟7,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married