• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

I always do not attend Church's service on Sunday

David Lamb

May 30, 2024
Paignton
✟14,740.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I always do not attend Church's service on Sunday,...
Did you really mean that you always don't attend church services, in other words you never go, or did you mean that you don't always go - sometimes you go and sometimes you don't?

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟71,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I always do not attend Church's service on Sunday, I feel boring, not interested, have no friends in Church,
my wife and I go to different churches,
I feel that the preaching is boring, very dull.
Wasting my time to go to church.

What is your advice to me?
Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Messiah) is the same yesterday, today and forever.

He Heals, He Saves, He Hardens
as YHVH Pleases Him to do, regardless of what people say.

Jesus is not boring. Jesus is not dull. Jesus is never a waste of time - ALWAYS seek Jesus.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟608,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. Nowhere in Scripture or during His Life on earth did Jesus go to "church". (re "church" in English)
Well, people now can have a way of going to a church gathering on Sunday and maybe a Wednesday, and that's all they see of one another.

But Jesus went to the gathering in the Temple or a synagogue, whenever He did. But also He went to dinners and outdoor places to minister God's word, and to people's homes.

Plus, He spent time with His disciples in the garden. So it wasn't only a couple times a week to share with people.

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟704,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I always do not attend Church's service on Sunday, I feel boring, not interested, have no friends in Church,
my wife and I go to different churches,
I feel that the preaching is boring, very dull.
Wasting my time to go to church.

What is your advice to me?
I've have felt the same way at times. If you have an option you may try another church. Another thing that has helped me is to pray before going to church that I will feel closer to God and meet some other believers. It can also help to sit in the middle, when you are sitting up in the back corner, people might think you want to be left alone. Also you don't need to sing well to join in, it is the feeling not the quality that counts. I was once told, that angels take our bad singing and turn it into beautiful praise before God hears it. :)

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,148,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I do go to Church sometimes, to receive Eucharist or the Lord Supper.
Other than that, I pray and sing some hymns to praise God.
Do I need to repeat this every week?
The daily bread of the Our Father is Eucharistic in meaning. Weekly then would almost be starving.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums