UK
✟23,012.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The gospel and truth is not just to be kept in a church or in certain areas . ITS to be spread everywhere .
Church is not a location , its a peoples who though they might gather in a location , that location is but shelter .
TRUTH , reminders about sound doctrine , reminders about the dire need of CHRIST
is not to be kept just inside them walls or in certain places on sites . ITS to be shone , shown everywhere .
Its the lost that have the DIRE NEED to hear it , to repent and to beleive .
Again this is a friendly reminder to all . I hope it encouraged you all .
Oh praise the glorious Lord. Thank you for these reminders my dear brother. Yes, it did encourage me. Praise the Lord.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟222,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This was ONLY , i repeat , ONLY a general reminder for us all and not an accusation against anyone here .
That strains credibility as you specifically quoted a particular poster for your screed.

well the topic is about a politicain .
No, the topic is Hunter Biden's conviction. He is not a politician but merely a relative.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟222,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ps , it dont matter what anyone might say about ya , you know i loves ya . Now lets dig into the scriptures
and be stirred up by way of those reminders .
Pssp
You would marvel at the names i been called and when i say names and i need to make mention
of the who that often call me such names . So called christains .
Here is a very short list and believe me i will not put into the four letter or words that pertain to it
into this dialogue . we gots children and people present and i sure dont want to use those names
which have been used against me by even so called christains .
ANTI CHRIST
SON of PERDTION
HATER
MONSTER
HATER of humanity
Hater of GOD
HATER of love
satan
the devil
believe me that be a very short list too .
and yet i have never once reported one of them . rather i just keep on praying for them
and keep on reminding folks to be in those bibles . but man i dont see much of the so called love
or tolerance from this so called lovers of GOD who often every day say GOD is love at least ninety five times .
A bit of an exaggeration perhaps on the ninety five times .
But yet from these same souls who often call me such names
and often say GOD is love
i see a deep hatred from them WHEN I BRING UP GOD REMINDERS . HIS OWN words . talk about a delusion sister .
THEY THINK the love GOD and yet HATE the words HE inspired if , if them so words expose their sin . wow .
What has any of this to do with Hunter Biden?

Upvote 0

Foamhead

I like water
Aug 27, 2005
✟48,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
I don't think maga can be satisfied.
Unless Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton could somehow get a conviction. I think this illustrates quite clearly the difference between Trump's DOJ and Biden's DOJ. There's no chance Donald would have the humility to allow his people to be charged with anything (without a pardon).
They'll be satisfied when Hillary, Obama, Biden, his son and any other perceived enemies are executed without a trial and Trump is installed as emperor.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟674,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thread cleaned mod hat.jpg

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟859,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Hunter Biden’s DC law license suspended due to gun case conviction

The order was issued by Chief Judge Anna Elizabeth Blackburne-Rigsby of the DC Court of Appeals, which is the highest appellate court in DC and oversees the DC Bar. Her order said the felony convictions appear to be the types of “serious crimes” under the DC Bar rules that govern such immediate orders of suspension. The judge also instructed the DC Bar’s Board of Professional Responsibility to hold additional proceedings, as laid out in the bar’s rules.

[Hunter] worked at the high-profile law firm Boies Schiller & Flexner from 2009 to 2017, according to court filings in his criminal case.

Upvote 0