Boston
✟1,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello everyone, introductions aren't my strong suit. I'm a 34-year-old female. I was born into a really religious family in Poland (Krakow) and lived with my grandmother until I was 18. In my early 20s, I moved to America to work as an au pair until I decided to stay after my grandmother passed away in 2017. For a long time, I didn't consider myself religious since my Polish family turned me off from it. But in 2019, when I was diagnosed with type one diabetes and fell into a hyperglycemic coma, that's when I found my faith again. I've got four cats, and my dream is to build a cat shelter someday. I'm in Central Europe right now for my friend's wedding, enjoying the beautiful architecture, but the weather is not letting up enough for me to feel comfortable taking a stroll outside.

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟67,267.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

• Friendly
Reactions: sarachesus
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟945,600.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, introductions aren't my strong suit. I'm a 34-year-old female. I was born into a really religious family in Poland (Krakow) and lived with my grandmother until I was 18. In my early 20s, I moved to America to work as an au pair until I decided to stay after my grandmother passed away in 2017. For a long time, I didn't consider myself religious since my Polish family turned me off from it. But in 2019, when I was diagnosed with type one diabetes and fell into a hyperglycemic coma, that's when I found my faith again. I've got four cats, and my dream is to build a cat shelter someday. I'm in Central Europe right now for my friend's wedding, enjoying the beautiful architecture, but the weather is not letting up enough for me to feel comfortable taking a stroll outside.
Welcome to CF!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,779,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF! I look forward to seeing you around. :wave:

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome

Upvote 0

Ragdoll

Apr 26, 2022
Madison, WI
✟22,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to Christianforums! Poland is a great country with great people so glad to have you here in America :)
I have two cats which can be brats sometimes. But I love them both the same. I go by the name Ragdoll because at the time I registered here I didn't know what to go by on this forum so I just thought about my new Ragdoll kitten I had and that's how I chose my name. I also have a Maine Coon. Yes, I'm a cat lover.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sarachesus

Feb 4, 2024
Boston
✟1,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Welcome to Christianforums! Poland is a great country with great people so glad to have you here in America :)
I have two cats which can be brats sometimes. But I love them both the same. I go by the name Ragdoll because at the time I registered here I didn't know what to go by on this forum so I just thought about my new Ragdoll kitten I had and that's how I chose my name. I also have a Maine Coon. Yes, I'm a cat lover.
Thank you for your warm welcome and the story of your cats. Both Ragdolls and Maine Coons are beautiful! One day, a cat mom shows up on our porch with four tiny kittens - she had just given birth! I didn't have any experience with cats before that. After a couple of days, she seemed really sick, so I took her to the vet. Unfortunately, the vet said there was still a baby stuck inside her, and it had died. The momma cat didn't make it either. I was left with four kittens that I had to bottle feed every two hours, day and night. I also had to stimulate them to go to the bathroom. It was a lot of work, but in the end, it was so rewarding. Getting the kittens and seeing them grow was such a blessing :angel:

• Friendly
Reactions: Ragdoll
Upvote 0