• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Harris Wins Soros Backing While Other Billionaire Donors Want an Open Contest

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟372,211.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hard luck. Obama has endorsed Harris.

(Third term, actually. It must be galling to wrong twice in one sentence.)
I suspect that he's one of those who thinks Biden is incompetent and was being puppetted by Barack Obama the whole time.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,874,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

1722048910941.png

This thread a clean up. DO NOT flame the other political side.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
agreed….he’s rather elderly so I don’t know how much longer he has on this earth..,.prayers for him
2 John 1:9-11KJV
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟187,822.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
His 3rd term started on Jan 20th 2021
Not really. There is a forum for conspiracy theories and I am sure you will find people who agree with you there.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not really. There is a forum for conspiracy theories and I am sure you will find people who agree with you there.
No çonspiracy whatsoever, Obama said he would be fine with having a front man/woman with a earpiece following his directives

(I Would Be Fine With That)

In Obama's Own Words

Last edited:
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟963,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟480,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn’t hear anything about Obama except that I am reminded of his existence by people who have him living in their head for some reason.
Even someone who believes that Barack Obama is happily retired and far away from politics can see his hand - and his face- everywhere when it comes to pushing candidates.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even someone who believes that Barack Obama is happily retired and far away from politics can see his hand - and his face- everywhere when it comes to pushing candidates.
Obama is the club leader IMHO, and Ole Joe couldn't make it to the finish line

Obama wanted Hillary Clinton for president again, they have the same schooling credentials in Chicago, (Saul Alinsky "Rules For Radicals")

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟187,822.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Money is pouring into the campaign treasure chest, not just from George Soros. There is a groundswell of popular enthusiasm for Ms Harris as shown by the many small donations. It appears that Mr Trump's lead in the polls has vanished. This is from the Washington Post today (yesterday here).
Kamala Harris has virtually erased Donald Trump’s six-point lead in the race for US president, according to a new poll.
The battle for the White House is now effectively tied as Trump’s six-point lead over Joe Biden was squashed to just two points after Ms Harris took his place as election frontrunner for the Democrats, according to the Wall Street Journal.

This is from the New York Times:

However, a new New York Times/Siena College poll sees Harris leading Trump by 19 percentage points among Hispanic voters – 57 to 38 per cent. In June, the same pollster found that Biden was leading among Hispanic voters by a single point – 45 to 44 per cent.
And this found on Mail Online:
According to the Detroit News-WDIV-TV poll conducted after Biden dropped out of the presidential race and Harris jumped in, Harris and Trump are tied at 41 percent each among likely general election voters.

The Trump camp must be worried.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Money is pouring into the campaign treasure chest, not just from George Soros. There is a groundswell of popular enthusiasm for Ms Harris as shown by the many small donations. It appears that Mr Trump's lead in the polls has vanished. This is from the Washington Post today (yesterday here).
Kamala Harris has virtually erased Donald Trump’s six-point lead in the race for US president, according to a new poll.
The battle for the White House is now effectively tied as Trump’s six-point lead over Joe Biden was squashed to just two points after Ms Harris took his place as election frontrunner for the Democrats, according to the Wall Street Journal.

This is from the New York Times:

However, a new New York Times/Siena College poll sees Harris leading Trump by 19 percentage points among Hispanic voters – 57 to 38 per cent. In June, the same pollster found that Biden was leading among Hispanic voters by a single point – 45 to 44 per cent.
And this found on Mail Online:
According to the Detroit News-WDIV-TV poll conducted after Biden dropped out of the presidential race and Harris jumped in, Harris and Trump are tied at 41 percent each among likely general election voters.

The Trump camp must be worried.
Washington post and New York Times, smiles!

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have any evidence for this claim?
Did you watch the clip, Obama has been leading Biden for many years would you doubt this, Biden was Obamas servant for 8 years as his VP?

No ear piece for Joe Biden, Obama in his basement in sweats?

Smiles!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟266,183.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Washington post and New York Times, smiles!
Do you have any actual evidence that these newspapers are not trustworthy when it comes to reporting basic matters of fact such as poll results? And I mean real evidence.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟266,183.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is a clip of Harris comparing ICE to the KKK and arguing for open borders
Where, and please be specific, does Harris ever make an argument for open borders in this clip?

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟480,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Obama is the club leader IMHO, and Ole Joe couldn't make it to the finish line

Obama wanted Hillary Clinton for president again, they have the same schooling credentials in Chicago, (Saul Alinsky "Rules For Radicals")

"Clinton first met Alinsky when she was at Wellesley working on her 1969 thesis on his controversial theories on community organizing, many of which were outlined in his 1946 handbook, "Reveille for Radicals."

In the book, Alinsky encouraged community organizers to "fan the latent hostilities" of low-income, inner city residents and "search out controversy and issues, rather than avoid them." His 1971 book, "Rules for Radicals," published a year before his death, expanded on that theme. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it," Alinsky wrote.

“Dear Saul,” Clinton wrote in the 1971 letter. "When is that new book [Rules for Radicals] coming out — or has it come and I somehow missed the fulfillment of Revelation? I have just had my one-thousandth conversation about Reveille and need some new material to throw at people."

She thanked Alinsky for the advice he gave her about campus organizing.

“If I never thanked you for the encouraging words of last spring in the midst of the Yale-Cambodia madness, I do so now,” Clinton wrote.

According to Clinton's 2004 memoir, "Living History," Alinsky had offered her a job after her graduation from Wellesley, but she turned him down.

Yep. Hillary was a BIG fan of Alinsky and did her senior thesis on his book. Read Hillary Clinton's 1971 letter to Saul Alinsky

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0