• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Harris Campaign Website = Merch Store

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟473,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I had to see this myself because I thought my coworker was exaggerating.

Screenshot_20240806_195140_Samsung Internet.jpg

There’s a section with glowing bios for her and her new VP....and a section for donations...and a section for volunteers.

And a giant merch store.

For all the guff they've given Trump about the MAGA hat....apparently, they're taking a page from his playbook. This is like the time they painted Joe orange.

Also....why is this campaign still begging for money? She has about 3 months. We've all heard about the record donations that she's gotten....how much of your money could she possibly need to run for 3 months?

I expected her to run on being a non-white, non-man for awhile until she could lay out policy positions....but it's starting to look like she has none. To be fair, Joe didn't really have any either....and I think that's possibly the new direction of the Democratic Party. No policies, no promises, no platform....just vote for whomever they trot out or you're a fascist, racist, misogynistic bigot.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟606,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

View attachment 352881

There’s a section with glowing bios for her and her new VP....and a section for donations...and a section for volunteers.

And a giant merch store.

uh... Lots of campaign sites have merch stores. There's usually a donation popup right at the front, and then a merch store. I did a quick pass through some of the gubernatorial candidates and most had stores:

NC:

IN:

MO:

I don't know anybody who gave Trump flak just for having merch. What they mocked was how cringey some of it was, and how much identity folks had wrapped up in some of it.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟590,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well she's already heavily involved in division. I.mean she's already divided up her supporters into camps. Women, men, white women, black women, single women, women without kids etc. etc.

I mean we even have "White men for Harris" slogans.
In a modern, technologically advanced society that is over 50 years after the civil rights movement of the 1960s, it is surprising why race still has to be a thing in the mid-2020s.

This shirt is racist, my brother. Skin color should not be brought up in 2024. We should vote 3rd party, my friend.

1723005393254.png

Reactions: MrMoe
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟590,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
uh... Lots of campaign sites have merch stores. There's usually a donation popup right at the front, and then a merch store. I did a quick pass through some of the gubernatorial candidates and most had stores:

NC:

IN:

MO:

I don't know anybody who gave Trump flak just for having merch. What they mocked was how cringey some of it was, and how much identity folks had wrapped up in some of it.
Ooh, I see your point. And yes, Trump's merch is worse, and way more worldly, if you ask me. Sneaker culture, and those golden Trump shoes are sickening stuff.

Glad I do not buy any party's stuff. :)

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,195,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Harris has a record of accomplishments as California AG, Senator, and VP. The official platform will be finalized at the convention.
As for the merch, how many yard signs will they have to sell to equal one month's worth of Elon Musk's donations to Trump?

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟988,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 352881

And a giant merch store.

For all the guff they've given Trump about the MAGA hat....apparently, they're taking a page from his playbook. This is like the time they painted Joe orange.

Also....why is this campaign still begging for money? She has about 3 months. We've all heard about the record donations that she's gotten....how much of your money could she possibly need to run for 3 months?

I expected her to run on being a non-white, non-man for awhile until she could lay out policy positions....but it's starting to look like she has none. To be fair, Joe didn't really have any either....and I think that's possibly the new direction of the Democratic Party. No policies, no promises, no platform....just vote for whomever they trot out or you're a fascist, racist, misogynistic bigot.
Not sure where you get all this info about the Harris/ Walz platform but, this may help clear things up for you.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,532,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A poltical campaign is hawking merchandise? Who would have guessed?

As for the Harris platform positions, we're just into into the 3rd week of her campaign. As I recall, Trump didn't publish anything until a few days before the RNC (and he could have done so years in advance). I expect Harris will do so prior to the DNC.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0