• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Hamas-Israel News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟363,134.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Jews are not God and Palestinians are not devil. Please stop this dangerous fanatical talk. Exactly this mindset leads to genocides, terrorism and other atrocities.
Whites vs black, Christians vs Muslims, Christians vs Jews, Jews vs Arabs, West vs whatever, Russia vs "fascist" West etc. Has not history taught us anything?

You are the one that claimed that there wasn't black and white in Christianity. There obviously is back and white.

I never said Jews were God and Palestinians were the devil. It's not right for you to put words in my mouth and it's equally wrong for people to like and winner such actions.

Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,546,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"This image is almost certainly AI-generated," said Hany Farid, professor at the University of California, Berkeley and expert in digital forensics, misinformation and image analysis, on October 30. "In addition to our models classifying it as AI, there are telltale signs in the image like the misshapen arm of the adult," the professor noted.
According to the director of the Media Forensic Lab at the University of Buffalo, Siwei Lyu, the image classifies "as AI generated by recent detection algorithms."
Yep. It's interesting. Back in the 70s, there was a science fiction television show called "The Invaders" in which aliens impersonated humans...but they couldn't get the hands right. That was the only way to detect them.

And now, AI can't get the hands right.

Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟249,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Since Israel bombed it they need to have and show the evidence.
Israel was just the victim of a horrific terrorist attack where over a thousand were killed, children, babies. They don't need to show anything. When the NY Times and others fell for the hoax about the hospital "bombing," Israel revealed some of their intelligence in order to demonstrate it was a Hamas hoax. Israel is not going to do that every time Hamas or their supporters put out a story about Israeli operations. Hamas are proven liars.

Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟363,134.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well, what do you call LGBTQ support to Hamas? They either are aware they kill LGBTQ people, or they are ignorant of it. It is hypocrisy for the very same crowd that harassed others in support of Lgbtq, which are now supporting those that would kill them, against a people (Israel) that do not. This shows insincerity (evil), or ignorance. Like Tlib, having both LGBTQ flag and Palestinian flag hanging in her office. You think she does so out of ignorance? No! She knows full well they would be dead in Palestine.
It's all about the destruction of the west and tradition western values. Anything or anyone that I tends to harm it destroy anything resembling the west, mostly referencing the US and her allies becimes a friend to these people. Even if they would traditionally be an enemy. In this case the Palestinians are an enemy of LGBTQ and would kill one in a heartbeat. But because Israel is an ally with the US then they must be destroyed as the US must be destroyed and torn down.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟45,974.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Amos 1 6 Thus says the Lord:

“For three transgressions of Gaza,
and for four, I will not revoke the punishment, because they carried into exile a whole people to deliver them up to Edom. 7 So I will send a fire upon the wall of Gaza, and it shall devour her strongholds. 8 I will cut off the inhabitants from Ashdod, and him who holds the scepter from Ashkelon;
I will turn my hand against Ekron,
and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish,” says the Lord God.

That time was long ago according to this commentary

"
But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza,.... An enemy that shall pull down and destroy the walls of it: this was fulfilled in the times of Uzziah, under whom Amos prophesied; and very likely in a very short time after this prophecy, who went out and warred against the Philistines, and broke down the wall of Gaza, 2 Chronicles 26:6; or else in the times of Hezekiah, who smote the Philistines unto Gaza, and the borders thereof, 2 Kings 18:8; or however in the times of Nebuchadnezzar, according to the prophecy of Jeremiah, Jeremiah 25:20; as also in the times of Alexander the great, who, after he had taken Tyre, besieged Gaza, and after two months' siege took it, as Diodorus Siculus relates p; the wall being undermined and thrown down, he entered in at the ruins of it, as Curtius q says; in the times of the Maccabees the suburbs of it were burnt by Jonathan, and the place taken:

"61 From whence he went to Gaza, but they of Gaza shut him out; wherefore he laid siege unto it, and burned the suburbs thereof with fire, and spoiled them. 62 Afterward, when they of Gaza made supplication unto Jonathan, he made peace with them, and took the sons of their chief men for hostages, and sent them to Jerusalem, and passed through the country unto Damascus.'' (1 Maccabees 11)"
Zephaniah 2 4For Gaza shall be deserted,
Likewise this is listed as history in commentaries
Zechariah 9 5 Ashkelon shall see it, and be afraid;
Gaza too, and shall writhe in anguish;
History also, according to commentaries. I do see this though

Zechariah 9:16
And the Lord their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land.
That is future
I see no relation to Gaza today in any verse you posted

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟643,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That time was long ago according to this commentary

"
But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza,.... An enemy that shall pull down and destroy the walls of it: this was fulfilled in the times of Uzziah, under whom Amos prophesied; and very likely in a very short time after this prophecy, who went out and warred against the Philistines, and broke down the wall of Gaza, 2 Chronicles 26:6; or else in the times of Hezekiah, who smote the Philistines unto Gaza, and the borders thereof, 2 Kings 18:8; or however in the times of Nebuchadnezzar, according to the prophecy of Jeremiah, Jeremiah 25:20; as also in the times of Alexander the great, who, after he had taken Tyre, besieged Gaza, and after two months' siege took it, as Diodorus Siculus relates p; the wall being undermined and thrown down, he entered in at the ruins of it, as Curtius q says; in the times of the Maccabees the suburbs of it were burnt by Jonathan, and the place taken:

"61 From whence he went to Gaza, but they of Gaza shut him out; wherefore he laid siege unto it, and burned the suburbs thereof with fire, and spoiled them. 62 Afterward, when they of Gaza made supplication unto Jonathan, he made peace with them, and took the sons of their chief men for hostages, and sent them to Jerusalem, and passed through the country unto Damascus.'' (1 Maccabees 11)"

Likewise this is listed as history in commentaries

History also, according to commentaries. I do see this though

Zechariah 9:16
And the Lord their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land.
That is future
I see no relation to Gaza today in any verse you posted
So when God says: "I will not revoke the punishment", he only means for the kidnappings that occured during that time (ie: because they carried into exile a whole people), and not the current kidnappings, right?

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟45,974.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So when God says: "I will not revoke the punishment", he only means for the kidnappings that occured during that time (ie: because they carried into exile a whole people), and not the current kidnappings, right?
He means things done against His people that represent and believe in Him. The time He will destroy their enemies is after they get saved. Right now they are not eligible for promises for believers. They will not see God again till they say Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord (Jesus) Period

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟697,992.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Re tunnels;

:

Would like to add, not having radio, tv or newspapers I learned about this just a while ago,
reading this thread someone said Hamas had hundreds of miles of tunnels under Gaza.

Well thought it strange that the earth has not opened and swallowed Gaza.

Upvote 0

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟129,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Israel was just the victim of a horrific terrorist attack where over a thousand were killed, children, babies. They don't need to show anything. When the NY Times and others fell for the hoax about the hospital "bombing," Israel revealed some of their intelligence in order to demonstrate it was a Hamas hoax. Israel is not going to do that every time Hamas or their supporters put out a story about Israeli operations. Hamas are proven liars.
Israel is supposed to be a beacon of democracy and the Oct 7 attack does not remove the need for Israel to obey international law.

Upvote 0

har_habayit

Sep 20, 2023
Arizona
✟14,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, what do you call LGBTQ support to Hamas? They either are aware they kill LGBTQ people, or they are ignorant of it. It is hypocrisy for the very same crowd that harassed others in support of Lgbtq, which are now supporting those that would kill them, against a people (Israel) that do not. This shows insincerity (evil), or ignorance. Like Tlib, having both LGBTQ flag and Palestinian flag hanging in her office. You think she does so out of ignorance? No! She knows full well they would be dead in Palestine.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟655,769.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Israel is supposed to be a beacon of democracy and the Oct 7 attack does not remove the need for Israel to obey international law.
Does the October 7th attack 'excuse' the need for Gaza (as being "opressed") to obey international law? They, after all, have observer status (same as the Vatican) in the U.N.

Upvote 0

har_habayit

Sep 20, 2023
Arizona
✟14,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And therein lies the challenge for Israel. To destroy Hamas, Gaza will have to be destroyed as well....as we are already witnessing daily.

Yep. And to destroy Gaza means the end of Israel. Everyone knows it. Without God, that is.

Upvote 0

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟129,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not to you. They don't need to show any such thing. You don't show military intelligence to your enemy.
They've blown the camp up. Any Hamas who may have been there are either dead or have gone somewhere else. They weren't shy about showing their "evidence" about the alleged misfiring Hamas rocket. Killing all those people and then relying on the fog of war to cover it up is wrong.

Upvote 0

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟129,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Does the October 7th attack 'excuse' the need for Gaza (as being "opressed") to obey international law? They, after all, have observer status (same as the Vatican) in the U.N.
No - you need to get away from this idea that criticism of Israel means support for Hamas. This is not a western with black hats and white hats. In real life they can all be wearing black hats.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.