• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Genesis 1:28 KJV Replenish the Earth.

Platte

Jul 14, 2020
Virginia
✟44,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The funny thing is we did not really even have a day until day four.
Why would you say that? A day is based on the rotation of the earth. But We did have a light source as God saw it and said it was good.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Platte

Jul 14, 2020
Virginia
✟44,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Context, contest, context. In the case of Noah in Genesis 9:1 he clearly was to refill the earth.
He was clearly to fill the earth too. If I ate all the food in my fridge - asking my wife to go to the store and fill up the fridge or to say refill the fridge either would be OK to say. If you reply that NO you have to say refill the fridge I'm gonna joke you. lol.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
He was clearly to fill the earth too. If I ate all the food in my fridge - asking my wife to go to the store and fill up the fridge or to say refill the fridge either would be OK to say. If you reply that NO you have to say refill the fridge I'm gonna joke you. lol.
Science makes this abundantly clear that only Noah's world was flooded. What we call a biodiverse eco system. Only all the plants and animals from that eco system was on the ark. So Noah was able to save his world. This shows how much we depend on our environment to sustain us.

Upvote 0

Platte

Jul 14, 2020
Virginia
✟44,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Science makes this abundantly clear that only Noah's world was flooded. What we call a biodiverse eco system. Only all the plants and animals from that eco system was on the ark. So Noah was able to save his world. This shows how much we depend on our environment to sustain us.
The ENTIRE world was flooded and EVERYTHING that breathed died. The Bible is very clear on that.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The ENTIRE world was flooded and EVERYTHING that breathed died. The Bible is very clear on that.
There have actually been 6 major extinctions in the age of the earth. If by world you mean Eden and if by breathed you mean the breath of life from God then that would be true. Otherwise the entire earth was destroyed 200 million years ago at the time of Pangea. Noah's flood is a shadow and type of what happened then.

Platte

Jul 14, 2020
Virginia
✟44,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There have actually been 6 major extinctions in the age of the earth. If by world you mean Eden and if by breathed you mean the breath of life from God then that would be true. Otherwise the entire earth was destroyed 200 million years ago at the time of Pangea. Noah's flood is a shadow and type of what happened then.
I mean the entire earth all people and all animals that lived on dry land.

• Agree
Upvote 0