USA
✟16,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ezekiel's Wheels are a picture of atomic construct...

mhp-0653.jpg

The vision was about the Kingdom of God Within, the microcosm of life.

Ezekiel 1:4
"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire."

Amber is where we get our modern word for Electron:

Both electric and electricity are derived from the Latin ēlectrum (also the root of the alloy of the same name), which came from the Greek word for amber, ἤλεκτρον (ēlektron).

The four faces of each Living Creature, represent the Four Forces of Nature:
  • Lion = Electromagnetism
  • Ox = Strong Force
  • Eagle = Gravity
  • Man = Weak Force
In physics, the fundamental interactions or fundamental forces are the interactions that do not appear to be reducible to more basic interactions.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟133,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire."

Both electric and electricity are derived from the Latin ēlectrum (also the root of the alloy of the same name), which came from the Greek word for amber, ἤλεκτρον (ēlektron).

• Ox = Strong Force
  • Eagle = Gravity
  • Man = Weak Force
In physics, the fundamental interactions or fundamental forces are the interactions that do not appear to be reducible to more basic interactions.

Just heard this song a few minutes ago, as I was looking up Ezekiel. But who knows what the wheels represent, but I do believe in the four forces and atomic structure (more like electron clouds), but your connection is interesting.

• Love
Reactions: Qubit
Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Christ builds His church from within us
Jun 29, 2015
✟170,478.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

• Ox = Strong Force
  • Eagle = Gravity
  • Man = Weak Force

interesting. But it could also be that the wheel within the wheel on its side could look more like this

And the four faces might represent the four gospels and aspects of Jesus work. The Lion Matthew showing the lineage from David the king and the king f the beast . Matthew speaks of the kingdom often. Then Luke the face of a man, speaks of the humanity of Jesus and the lineage from Adam, the first man. In the garden as a man we see jesus weep blood. In Mark we see the ox the servant. Jesus goes about in mark serving all over. The lineage is not mentioned. A servant would not need it. In John we see the eagle the heavenly aspect of Jesus and many I ams in the book, the lineage is back to God the beginning showing His divinity. And in the garden in the end he says i am he and they fall backward showing his power as God.

images.jpg

lineage

Reactions: Qubit
Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟16,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I like it @LoveofTruth .

Four Gospels. Four Base Pairs of DNA. :cool:

Psalms 139:16
"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."

God's Book of Life.

Upvote 0