Ex-*orn star who found Jesus urges Kanye West not to start *orn site: ‘Yeezy *orn’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,732,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ex-*orn star Brittni De La Mora, who became a Christian after her life was radically changed by Jesus, took to X this week to warn Kanye West not to start a *ornography studio that he plans to call “Yeezy *orn.”

On Tuesday, De La Mora shared how she was shocked and “heartbroken” over recent headlines detailing how the Grammy Award-winning rapper, who changed his name to Ye, is planning to start his own *orn website working with adult film industry producer Mike Moz — who is the ex-husband of *orn star and stripper Stormy Daniels.

“No, not this news, Kanye. I can’t believe what I just read. The news says that Kanye is going to start an adult website, and he is working with Mike Moz, who I actually know personally because I was in the adult film industry for seven years of my life. He worked for LA direct models, which is a whole other layer of things that I am happy to share with you in a full-length video on my YouTube channel,” said De La Mora in an April 23 X post.

Continued below.
https://www.christianpost.com/news/...-not-to-start-inappropriate content-site.html

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,732,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought he was turning over a new leaf or something... Guess not.

Maybe her words will make him think... I will pray for this.
The poor man really needs to step out of the spotlight and quit clinging to stay in it. It’s going to be the end of him.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0