• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Deplorables on Usha Vance

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟236,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not talking about the non-deplorable Magadonians, of which no doubt there are legion, but the ones who do embrace the alt-right, have a problem with Usha Vance because too much the racist and misogynistic garbage they want to throw at Harris applies to the wife of the VP candidate and then some - she is a practicing Hindu as well as a Yale educated lawyer. Her parents are immigrants, similar to Harris'.

Will they embrace this not-one-of-them, will they bite their collective tongues for the meanwhile or will they simply ignore the elephant in the room?

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟173,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not talking about the non-deplorable Magadonians, of which no doubt there are legion, but the ones who do embrace the alt-right, have a problem with Usha Vance because too much the racist and misogynistic garbage they want to throw at Harris applies to the wife of the VP candidate and then some - she is a practicing Hindu as well as a Yale educated lawyer. Her parents are immigrants, similar to Harris'.

Will they embrace this not-one-of-them, will they bite their collective tongues for the meanwhile or will they simply ignore the elephant in the room?
Is there any evidence that this is even a thing?

Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟189,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I liked Magadonians. Ha.
Will the ultra lib wing nuts?
Both she and Harris are intelligent.
Someone will come up with clever negatives on both and the sheeple will fall in line I presume.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟600,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Is there any evidence that this is even a thing?
Enough of a thing that JD himself has acknowledged them:

The one person they name is Nick Fuentes, whom Trump infamously invited to Maralago a couple years ago.

Newsweek names a couple others:

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟118,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The racism of the white supremacists, and the racism coming from anyone else is something that I shall NEVER EVER support at all. I denounce racism and the hatred racism espouses. The Lord Jesus Christ is not and never was a racist. I choose to follow His example and I denounce whenever I see it.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The racism of the white supremacists, and the racism coming from anyone else is something that I shall NEVER EVER support at all. I denounce racism and the hatred racism espouses. The Lord Jesus Christ is not and never was a racist. I choose to follow His example and I denounce whenever I see it.
Ahh, my favorite verse from Galatians besides the fruit of the Spirit one is Galatians 3:28. :) Thank you for defending all races. I defend all races as well, and defend peace. That is why I like old-school Republicans of the 1970s-2000s and old-school Democrats in the 1980s before race was brought into the picture.

Galatians 3:28 (KJV): "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟173,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Enough of a thing that JD himself has acknowledged them:

The one person they name is Nick Fuentes, whom Trump infamously invited to Maralago a couple years ago.

Newsweek names a couple others:
I guess Trump is not a Magadonian. He had no problem with this pick.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums