• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Democratic Party in full-blown ‘freakout’ over Biden????

Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I think more people should run a charity to avoid paying taxes. They can keep 85% of the money and only 15% has to go to the cause. Bill Gates does this so he does not have to pay taxes on his investment money.
That was a quick goalpost move from Hillary to Bill Gates.

Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
That was a quick goalpost move from Hillary to Bill Gates.
There is a connection. Bill Gates calls himself a philanthropist. The Clintons call themselves a foundation. One is just as much of a scam as the other is, even if they use two different words. Only Bill Gates is seeking income tax evasion and the Clintons are seeking to make their bribe money legal. Either way you can be sure what they are doing is fully legal and anyone can do it. A third person we hear a lot of about is Clarence Thomas. He has been known to receive lavish gifts. He claims it is to difficult to live on the $180,000 his job pays. Even though his wife makes as much money as he does so between them it looks like they have plenty to me. But he says it is not enough. I would not want my life to be an open book like them. But it is and they are. I am happy to be behind the scenes and I never wanted to be in the spotlight for people to be critical of.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟400,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is a connection. Bill Gates calls himself a philanthropist. The Clintons call themselves a foundation. One is just as much of a scam as the other is, even if they use two different words.
Charitywatch gives the Clinton Foundation a B+ because they put more of the funds into actual charity than most charities. Charitywatch won't even bother to rate the Trump Foundation because it mostly funnels money back into Trump's pockets. Gates Foundation isn't rated, either, perhaps for the same reason.

Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Trump Foundation because it mostly funnels money back into Trump's pockets. Gates Foundation
Trump and Gates are self funded so they can do whatever they want with their money. Hillary is funded with payola from when she was secretary of state selling political favors.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟400,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump and Gates are self funded so they can do whatever they want with their money.
Hillary is funded with payola from when she was secretary of state selling political favors.
If so, it's surprising that's she's giving almost all of it away to the needy, and keeping so little to keep the foundation running.

Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
it's surprising that's she's giving almost all of it away to the needy
I am more surprised than you are. Actually according to Trumps campain manager: Hillary's foundation is just a slush fund. Do you have a link for the organization that claims it is legitimate? It looks like a lot of double talk to me. But it could be that they support funds to deal with global warming and that sort of stuff. They may have a social conscious, but something is amiss somewhere when best selling author Cain calls her a Jezebel.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟177,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I am more surprised than you are. Actually according to Trumps campain manager: Hillary's foundation is just a slush fund. Do you have a link for the organization that claims it is legitimate? It looks like a lot of double talk to me. But it could be that they support funds to deal with global warming and that sort of stuff. They may have a social conscious, but something is amiss somewhere when best selling author Cain calls her a Jezebel.
So when confronted with the fact that upwards of 75% of the Clinton Foundation money is spent on actual charity work, your response is it’s “just a slush fund”, and call into question the organization’s “legitimacy“.

Cognitive dissonance is less uncomfortable if one is able to let go of one’s own prejudices.

Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
your response
Again a reading comprehension issue. This is not MY response this is the response of Trump's campaign manager. I made that clear. I personally have not finished to investigate what is going on here.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟177,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Again a reading comprehension issue. This is not MY response this is the response of Trump's campaign manager. I made that clear. I personally have not finished to investigate what is going on here.
Duh…
Where does “Trump’s campaign manager” end and your opinion begin, though?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Where does “Trump’s campaign manager” end and your opinion begin, though?
I am not that big of a Trump fan. I think he would be good for the economy. Maybe not much else. Truman had a sign on his desk: "The buck stops here". If you go by that then Trump is responsible for the virus. I think it had a lot to do with his constant disrespect for china. Although he signed the budget to pay for the research on high risk pathogen's.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟177,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The bold is Trump’s campaign manager, the rest is yours, correct?

You don’t know if the Clinton foundation is legit, but you’re fine with her being called “a Jezebel”?

Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
but you’re fine with her being called “a Jezebel”?
Lots of people seem to have reading comprehension problems. I SAID a best selling book calls her a Jezebel. The Paradigm — Cahn, Jonathan. I suppose it all goes hand in hand because most people do not seem to know what a paradigm is.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟400,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am more surprised than you are. Actually according to Trumps campain manager: Hillary's foundation is just a slush fund.
Yes, but Trump's campaign manager also says that Trump is not a criminal. So his credibility is not very good.

Do you have a link for the organization that claims it is legitimate?

It looks like a lot of double talk to me.
Always check first before you believe true believers.

"The first thing a cult does is tell you that everyone else is lying." - James Randi

They may have a social conscious, but something is amiss somewhere when best selling author Cain calls her a Jezebel.

"It must be true; he sold a lot of books." No, not a very smart way to check honesty. Have you heard what Stephen King thinks of Trump? And he's sold a lot more books than whatshisname,

Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but Trump's campaign manager also says that Trump is not a criminal. So his credibility is not very good.
You got that backwards, anyone that accuses him has no credibility. According to Judge Judy you have to twist yourself into a pretzel to try to figure out what law he broke. If I have any sympathy at all for him it is because of the way they railroaded him in the court system.
"The first thing a cult does is tell you that everyone else is lying." - James Randi

Isn't that what you are doing? It amazes how people convict themselves like this.
"It must be true; he sold a lot of books."

I never said one way or the other about how true the books are. Even you admit he sold a lot of them. The election was very close and Hillary just did not play her cards right or she would have won. She had the winning hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟117,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You got that backwards, anyone that accuses him has no credibility. According to Judge Judy you have to twist yourself into a pretzel to try to figure out what law he broke.
This has been covered many, many times before. I'm surprised you missed it.

New York Penal code 175.10: Falsifying business records in the first degree.

It was right there in the indictment. No pretzel making necessary.

If I have any sympathy at all for him it is because of the way they railroaded him in the court system.
I think you mean he was found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by 12 jury members who examined the evidence.

-- A2SG, I know, I know....to-may-to, to-mah-to.....

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟400,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

You got that backwards, anyone that accuses him has no credibility.
Trump is a convicted criminal. No point in denial. A court found that he sexually assaulted a woman and then slandered her. And no, all those jurors are not lying. C'mon.

According to Judge Judy you have to twist yourself into a pretzel to try to figure out what law he broke.
Sexual assault. Slander. Fraud. Still waiting on election fraud and some others. He's a convicted criminal. A repeat offender.
If I have any sympathy at all for him it is because of the way they railroaded him in the court system.
Ah, yes... "everyone else is lying." That's the first thing they tell you. Don't be so gullible.

Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Trump is not a criminal.
That is because he is not a criminal. Prostitution is not even a felony it is a misdemeanor. Although usually they call them a sugar baby and that somehow makes it legal.
. Don't be so gullible.
How many times do we have to talk about how people are guilty of what they accuse others of. So you JUST admitted to me and the world that YOU are gullible. I guess you would have to be gullible to believe that trump is a criminal.

Of course if you look at what Biden and the liberals have done to our justice system we can clearly see they just make up things as they go along.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟400,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump's campaign manager also says that Trump is not a criminal. So his credibility is not very good.

That is because he is not a criminal.
A jury disagrees with you, and they have all the facts. Trump is a convicted criminal. A felon. It's not the only felony he's committed, but it's the first conviction.

Prostitution is not even a felony it is a misdemeanor.
I guess you would have to be gullible to believe that trump is a criminal.
But business fraud is a felony and that is what he did and got caught doing.

(denial)

Ah, yes... "everyone else is lying." That's the first thing they tell you. Don't be so gullible.

How many times do we have to talk about how people are guilty of what they accuse others of. So you JUST admitted to me and the world that YOU are gullible.
Haven't heard that one since elementary school. The fact remains, Donald Trump is a convicted criminal.

Of course if you look at what Biden and the liberals have done to our justice system

Actually, it was the legislature of New York that made business fraud a felony. And it should be. It's not the first time Trump has been nailed for fraud, you know. It's just the last time he got caught, it was in a civil case and it just cost him millions of dollars.

The court had Trump's business records where he falsified the transaction to fraudulently hide the payments. Like so many other criminals, his attempts at a cover-up got him, not the act itself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0