• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Brother Nathanael must be stopped

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟232,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
He has been active on Twitter/X just involved in politics and with some controversial figures (isn't he a monk?) and he posted a tweet calling out "miscegenation"/mixed-race marriage because Candace Owens is married and has children with a white man.

Doesn't he have an abbot/bishop to be reported to? He is making Orthodoxy look bad.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟351,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
He has been active on Twitter/X just involved in politics and with some controversial figures (isn't he a monk?) and he posted a tweet calling out "miscegenation"/mixed-race marriage because Candace Owens is married and has children with a white man.

Doesn't he have an abbot/bishop to be reported to? He is making Orthodoxy look bad.

Has he crossed the Rubicon of racism? I've always been more or less neutral on him. But even a good Christian monk is entitled to be a little crazy.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟232,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Has he crossed the Rubicon of racism? I've always been more or less neutral on him. But even a good Christian monk is entitled to be a little crazy.
Yes, he said:
"Miscegenation, mixed-race marriages, racial blurring is a goal of Jewry to genocide the White race. If Whites continue in the direction of miscegenation then apocalypse is sure to come. My historic role is to promote White Christian youth to lead a White Christian Collective."

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟232,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I’m not orthodox but I saw his videos back when they were on YouTube.

Interesting person, to put it a kind way.

Is he a member of an actual monastery?

I can’t seem to get an answer on that one.
I'm not sure. Once he shared a post that he was in good standing with ROCOR but then I saw an interview that he used to be part of the Greek Old Calendarists who are not in communion with us.

• Informative
Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Just by reading his X post (X is a toxic cesspool), this guy sounds like a racist/supremacist. Jesus will spit this Nathanael guy out on Judgement Day, if this priest does not repent. We should send this guy to the Middle East or some other area with brown folks, and see how many days he can survive there. Nathanael is promoting 1940s bigotry in 2024. For that, he should go to prison and be stripped of his priesthood. We should rebuke this evil priest in front of every Christian in his church according to 1 Timothy 5:20.

Galatians 3:28 (NIV): There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Screenshot (I do not condone his actions)
1718854349115.png

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟300,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not sure. Once he shared a post that he was in good standing with ROCOR but then I saw an interview that he used to be part of the Greek Old Calendarists who are not in communion with us.
Oh, that's very interesting. I thought he posted a note from a priest that stated he was in good standing as a communicant with the ROCOR. Weird.

Upvote 0

gzt

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.07 billion years
Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟133,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
"Used to" could be the distant past. After all, the ROCOR used to dally with Greek Old Calendarists as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ioannis

I'm home!
Dec 31, 2005
United States
✟16,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just by reading his X post (X is a toxic cesspool), this guy sounds like a racist/supremacist. Jesus will spit this Nathanael guy out on Judgement Day, if this priest does not repent. We should send this guy to the Middle East or some other area with brown folks, and see how many days he can survive there. Nathanael is promoting 1940s bigotry in 2024. For that, he should go to prison and be stripped of his priesthood. We should rebuke this evil priest in front of every Christian in his church according to 1 Timothy 5:20.

Galatians 3:28 (NIV): There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Screenshot (I do not condone his actions)
View attachment 350415

While I am not a fan of him, I think we need to be careful not to decide what God's judgement is. We have no idea the state of his soul. We all struggle with something. Probably be more beneficial to pray for him and his salvation just like anyone else and let God worry about him. I've done and said far worse things than him, just less people know about it and I thank God for that.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While I am not a fan of him, I think we need to be careful not to decide what God's judgement is. We have no idea the state of his soul. We all struggle with something. Probably be more beneficial to pray for him and his salvation just like anyone else and let God worry about him. I've done and said far worse things than him, just less people know about it and I thank God for that.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I prayed for him last night actually, that he repents of his sins, cos I am worried for him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟300,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
the guy is mentally not well. he usually gets like this when he is off his meds.
Father, if I may ask, how do you know he takes meds?

You’re right, though.

• Useful
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,517,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Father, if I may ask, how do you know he takes meds?

You’re right, though.
because one of the times he did his anti-Semitic nonsense, ROCOR excommunicated him and he said he was only brought back after he repented and took his medication.

Upvote 0