Benny Hinn reveals his '2 biggest regrets' from ministry, apologizes for false prophecy

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,750,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Controversial televangelist Benny Hinn said his two “biggest regrets” in his decades-long ministry include promoting prophecies he now admits “were not accurate or from the Lord” and pushing “prosperity theology."

“The two things I regret most in ministry: I was not too wise a number of times with prophecy,” the 71-year-old charismatic preacher told Stephen Strang, host of The Strang Report, in a recent interview.

“I had guests come to the crusades that I think brought harm to not only people’s lives but also to my reputation because their prophecies were not really prophecy. They went outside the borders of redemption.”

“And then there were times when I thought God had showed me something that He wasn’t showing me. And I spoke it out,” Hinn said. “But in 1 Corinthians 13, we clearly see that we all prophesy in part. That means we don’t see the full picture. And sadly — and I wish I could go back and fix it — but sadly, there were some prophecies I gave that were not accurate or from the Lord.”

Continued below.

• Prayers
Reactions: Vambram

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟461,726.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everyone can make mistakes, ministers/people are not perfect,
I searched for testimonies of healing involved with Benny Hinn ministry,
I only searched for a bit and i found several from people i guess wouldn't have motives to lie.
That's enough for me.

I even found people that are 'ashamed' of him even when they were healed by God at one of his events.
I guess because of the criticism that is done to Hinn everywhere.

Upvote 0