Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
BE CONSISTENT FOR HE IS FAITHFUL

Acts 15:14,
"Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name."

God, in His sovereign will, and by His own choice takes out a people for His name. Those whom He has chosen are born again, and become new creatures according to John 3 and 2 Corinthians 5:17, and are admonished, "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)" (Hebrews 10:23)

As also in Job 17:9, "The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger."
I love this verse, because it's showing those who are truly righteous will hold on their way, and having clean hands will become stronger and stronger. Now we know our righteousness is not our own but is the righteousness of Christ, imputed to us; that is, granted unto us, applied, as it is a gift:
"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." (2 Corinthians 5:21)
"But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord." (1 Corinthians 1:30-31)

Jeremiah 32:40, while written to Israel, also does apply to all, for the New Covenant is for all who are drawn by the father and come to Him. "And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me."
The fear of God is put in our hearts: a holy fear that is both reverence coupled with a little bit of dread, which a lot of people leave the dread part out. Standing before the Almighty and Holy God in all His glory, anyone would tremble with a dread fear. His indescribably majesty would demand it. If people are nervous and fearful before a worldly judge that can sentence them to prison, or to pay a hefty fine, how much more will you fear before the Judge of the whole earth and the whole universe?

Psalm 30:4, "Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness." HalleluYAH!

I'm just going to give several verses that speak of our consistency, and God's faithfulness: Let the Word of God speak for itself. Meditate upon these things; keep them close in your heart. Amen

1 John 1:7, "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
Proverbs 4:18, "But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."

Daniel 11:32, "the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits."

2 Corinthians 4:16, "though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day."
Lamentations 3:22-23, "It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."

Psalm 16:8, "I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved."
John 15:4, Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."

1 Corinthians 15:58, "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
James 5:8, "Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."