Arcadia
✟201,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jews and Gentiles both can be saved and enter into the Body of Christ. Neither Jew nor Gentile are born a part of the Body of Christ. They only become part of the Body of Christ when they are saved.

2 Cor 3 does tell us that in Christ the veil is lifted from the hearts of the Jews, and that same veil is in place over the hearts of Gentiles and is also removed from them only in Christ.

I found three:
Gal 3:28 - "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
Col 3:9-11 - "Do not lie to one another, since you stripped off the old self with its evil practices, 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of the One who created it— 11 a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, and free, but Christ is all, and in all."
Rom 10:12 - "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him"

Are there still male and female? Yes, so these passages are not saying that there is no longer any Jews as a biological family line. They are saying that there is no distinction between the two in Christ. Both are saved the same way. Both become united in Christ as one Body.
# 1 And there is a difference between Gal 3:28

# 2 And Col 3:11

#B3 And Rom 10:12

AND in Gal 3:28 there CANNOT // OV , is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE , and that means There Are No Jew not Greek and there CANNOT // OV and also means NEVERRRRRRRR BE anyone called Jew or Greek , which means all other nations , be in the BODY OF CHRIST , EVERRRRRRRRRRR.

And bthe Greek word ARE // ESTE is 9n the Greek PRESENT TENSE , and that means we are always in Christ , meaning OSAS .

dan p

Upvote 0

Stephen Andrew

May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟3,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

To me, we become a mortal and corrupted body and spirit in the soul of Our being from Adam and Eve. To me,The logic of Baptism is that we receive an incorruptible and immortal Body from the Living Waters of Baptism. And in Communion and fellowship from teh Holy Spirit will of God, from the Sacrifice of Jesus from the Cross, we then become able to be Transfigured as regenerated and confirmed in the will of the Father and in teh image of the father, Creator, through the Power of the Holy Spirit in the soul of the being. The New Body will manifest eternally, unchangeably, indivisibly and inseparably unconfusedly as united with one in being in union with the Father and the Son, glorified and Transfigured into the image of the Father, Creator. We will be like God in that only we are not the Power from the Holy Spirit will of God itself as a Person. The Holy Spirit is the Person of the Trinity as God that unites all mankind.

To me, this is the logic of the First and Second Coming of the Christ, the Body of God.

Peace always,
D Stephen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doug Brents

Aug 30, 2021
Atlanta, GA
✟25,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
# 1 And there is a difference between Gal 3:28

# 2 And Col 3:11

#B3 And Rom 10:12

AND in Gal 3:28 there CANNOT // OV , is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE , and that means There Are No Jew not Greek and there CANNOT // OV and also means NEVERRRRRRRR BE anyone called Jew or Greek , which means all other nations , be in the BODY OF CHRIST , EVERRRRRRRRRRR.
There cannot be a Jew or a Gentile in the Church, because those terms have no meaning to those in the Church. The Church transcends all physical, biological, Earthly distinctions.
And bthe Greek word ARE // ESTE is 9n the Greek PRESENT TENSE , and that means we are always in Christ , meaning OSAS .
OSAS is a figment of human imagination. Nothing can ever take our salvation from us, but we can abandon it.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

To me, we become a mortal and corrupted body and spirit in the soul of Our being from Adam and Eve. To me,The logic of Baptism is that we receive an incorruptible and immortal Body from the Living Waters of Baptism. And in Communion and fellowship from teh Holy Spirit will of God, from the Sacrifice of Jesus from the Cross, we then become able to be Transfigured as regenerated and confirmed in the will of the Father and in teh image of the father, Creator, through the Power of the Holy Spirit in the soul of the being. The New Body will manifest eternally, unchangeably, indivisibly and inseparably unconfusedly as united with one in being in union with the Father and the Son, glorified and Transfigured into the image of the Father, Creator. We will be like God in that only we are not the Power from the Holy Spirit will of God itself as a Person. The Holy Spirit is the Person of the Trinity as God that unites all mankind.

To me, this is the logic of the First and Second Coming of the Christ, the Body of God.

Peace always,
D Stephen
If anyone believes in WATER BAPTISM , give your thoughts ON 1 Cor 10:2 , which reads :

And all BAPTIZED unto Moses in the CLOUD and in the SEA ?

# 1 WATER // HUDOR is not in the Greek Text ?

# 2 So how were the Thousands of Jews that were following Moses BAPTIZED / BAP[TISO unto Moses ?

# e And how were the CLOUD and the SEA , than BAPTIZED // BAPTIZO , WATER BAPTIZED ??

dan p

# 2

Upvote 0

Stephen Andrew

May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟3,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

Paul taught the Pentecost of the Gentiles with Peter to the people in Cornelius. God did the exact same thing to Cornelius and the Gentiles as He did to the 120 Jewish followers on the day of Pentecost.

And Paul wrote more than half of the New Testament.

Corinthians

I don’t want you to forget, dear brothers and sisters, about our ancestors in the wilderness long ago. All of them were guided by a cloud that moved ahead of them, and all of them walked through the sea on dry ground.

They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.

They all ate the same spiritual food.

and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.

Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.”

We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died.

We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes.

And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

These things happened to them to serve as an example, and they were written down as a warning for us in whom the culmination of the ages has been attained.

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry.

I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say.

Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ?

Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Consider the people of Israel: Do not those who eat the sacrifices participate in the altar?

Do I mean then that food sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything?

No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons.

Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?

“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything"—but not everything is constructive.

No one should seek their own good, but the good of others.

Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising questions of conscience

for, “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it.”

If an unbeliever invites you to a meal and you want to go, eat whatever is put before you without raising questions of conscience.

But if someone says to you, “This has been offered in sacrifice,” then do not eat it, both for the sake of the one who told you and for the sake of conscience.

I am referring to the other person’s conscience, not yours. For why is my freedom being judged by another’s conscience?

If I take part in the meal with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of something I thank God for?

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God

even as I try to please everyone in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved. Peace to all,

The new covenant sacrifice has fulfilled the sacrifice of animals that has only saved the soul, but not the body. The New Living Sacrifice saves the soul and the Body.

The new living sacrifice is the Body of Christ, resurrected in the New Living Sacrifice, that allows the second coming of The Christ, The Body of all disciples as adopted brothers and sisters of Christ, to Transfigure into the image of the Creator, The Father.

To me, it is through the Baptism of John that allows the Body of Christ to die and descend and with flesh He, like a thief in the night breaks down the gates of Hell and binds the strong man in His own home, breaks down the walls with flesh and destroys death and Satan forever. And Jesus is with all the saints and angels and martyrs and old covenant saved and with Dismas, the good thief, the repentant sinner all from the Bosom of Abraham and now all from the cross. To me this is how all mankind is united through the Power of the Holy Spirit as one in being with the Father and the Son glorified and Transfigured into image of the creator. To me this is the logic of how we will see God, The Father.

Some teach Baptism is considered a Sacrament of the Dead in that Baptism brings life in The New Eve, the Body of Christ,to bring fully death and resurrection of the body through the power of the Holy Spirit will of God to be able to Transfigure in the sanctified fulfilled eternal love of The Christ, the Body of God, in the image of The Creator, the Father. Baptism is the Exodus, the Road out for salvation into the New Eve, the Bride of Christ, His Passion.

To me, this is the logic of Baptism and the Communion.

The Cloud and the Sea is the spirit and life and water that flowed from the Side of Christ. To me, Baptism and Communion in the fellowship of The Christ is to bring the being into the immortal and incorruptible Body into the Church of Christ. And then, The Communion, through reconfirmation of the Holy Spirit state of grace to the being the spirit is regenerated in the soul of the being for the body to become transfigured into the image of the Creator, into the pattern of the Father in Heaven. We, as all mankind united as one in being, will be like God.

And the Living Sacrifice is what restores sanctification to the soul of the being in the Body to transfigure, to become into the image of The Father, the Creator. To me this is the fulfillment of the eternal Love created by the flesh and soul of Adam and Eve. Adam’s only sin was he would give up his mortal eternal life to be with the Love of fallen Eve. And the “Gift” to US all is Jesus. In the Communion The Christ fulfills failed Love with eternal life of the Body. And the regenerated sanctified spirit in the soul of the being and immortal and incorruptible becomes eternal life of the Body, spirit and flesh in the soul of the being. Through the Power of the Holy Spirit will of God in the regenerated sanctified Holy Spirit in the Soul of the Being we become Transfigured into the image of The Father in the Body of The Christ.

To me, this is the logic of the second coming of The Christ, through the Power of the Holy Spirit.

From Iceland, An Empire for US, all mankind.

"From the rain comes a river
Running wild that we create
An empire for you
Illuminate there is a river
Running wild that will create
An empire for you." OMAM

To me, this is The "Gift."

Peace always,
m Stephen Andrew

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doug Brents

Aug 30, 2021
Atlanta, GA
✟25,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If anyone believes in WATER BAPTISM , give your thoughts ON 1 Cor 10:2 , which reads :

And all BAPTIZED unto Moses in the CLOUD and in the SEA ?

# 1 WATER // HUDOR is not in the Greek Text ?

# 2 So how were the Thousands of Jews that were following Moses BAPTIZED / BAP[TISO unto Moses ?

# e And how were the CLOUD and the SEA , than BAPTIZED // BAPTIZO , WATER BAPTIZED ??

dan p

# 2
Dan, we have been over this many times.

"Baptized" itself has nothing to do with "water". The word means "immersed". The people were immersed into the cloud, and into the sea, the same way you can be immersed into a book, or immersed into someone's teaching, or immersed into a new language. Biblical salvation is not through immersion into a teaching, or into a belief, but occurs at the point of immersion into water.

Upvote 0