• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Again, People Should Not Have Knee-Jerk Responses to the Supreme Court

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟238,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One more time.....your evidence......? besides 'people are saying'......
Rumor has it...

Would you?
Yes. It is completely unethical and probably illegal for a president of the US to accept money and gifts from foreign states. I have my faults, but greed is high among them.

Edit: Meant to say NOT between “greed” and “is”.

Ty @Pommer ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟179,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Rumor has it...

Yes. It is completely unethical and probably illegal for a president of the US to accept money and gifts from foreign states. I have my faults, but greed is high among them.
I thought that sentence was going to end differently, but okay.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟655,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Rumor has it...

Edit: Meant to say NOT between “greed” and “is”.

Ty @Pommer ^_^
Was that a Freudian slip? LOL

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟401,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The liberals aren't going to change the constitution that takes 2/3 majority in the house/senate to pass, ain't gonna happen, it's liberal noise
The number of justices is not set by the Constitution. But the term of office is for life. That would have to be changed to end embarrassments like Thomas.

Upvote 0