• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

ABC News Moderators Blasted For Extreme Bias, Fact Checking Trump But Not Harris

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟717,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Exactly. I have conveyed that it's a fact that those who rioted believed Trump, that the election had been stolen by the radical democrats. There are many testimonies from actual rioters confirming that as fact. And I have also said that I have not seen any conclusive evidence that Trump wanted them to riot. I only know he didn't rush to try to put a stop to it.
Why blame just Trump? Why not blame Mike Lindell, or any number of other voices that have mentioned irregularities in how the election seemed to have been rigged and how investigations need to be done to figure out whether or not there was any wrongdoing.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟717,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟290,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No more than a year of, "Trump must not be allowed to become president! He is the biggest threat to democracy!" won't cause some people on the Left to take up arms to fulfil the mission to prevent him from becoming president?

Again didn't seem to effect the right when we had a year of trump saying those same things. You do realize how silly it looks to point at democrats when the guy your defending does it in spades.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟290,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Prosecutors say" whatever they want if they believe it helps them win a case. It's not evidence of anything.

so the truth doesn't matter...does explain why no evidence on eitehr shooter was left wing rhetoric that caused the shootings doesn't matter. Got to keep up the grift can't accept wrong.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟177,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would think immigrants would not be invited to an anti-immigrant protest. But now that you mention it, I do recall there was violence at the stop Asian hate rally. The point is that there is violence caused by anti-immigrant hatred.

I thought we were talking about Haitians.
Proving that Trump has provoked violence against Haitians by finding an example of violence against Asians really doesn't help your case

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟717,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Again didn't seem to effect the right when we had a year of trump saying those same things. You do realize how silly it looks to point at democrats when the guy your defending does it in spades.
And yet none of what Trump said resulted in 2 assassination attempts in 2 months just before an election.
So why are you so concerned about what Trump says if it doesn't result in violence, but are willing to ignore the extremist Left rhetoric that results in assassination attempts?
And don't bother with grasping at Jan. 6th straws.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟717,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
so the truth doesn't matter...does explain why no evidence on eitehr shooter was left wing rhetoric that caused the shootings doesn't matter. Got to keep up the grift can't accept wrong.
Prosecutors are the arbiters of truth?
What does that say about defense attorneys?

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟290,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And yet none of what Trump said resulted in 2 assassination attempts in 2 months just before an election.
So why are you so concerned about what Trump says if it doesn't result in violence, but are willing to ignore the extremist Left rhetoric that results in assassination attempts?
And don't bother with grasping at Jan. 6th straws.
And all the data shows neither did what bide/harris said result in assasination attempts, but I forgot the people investigating it are lying.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟290,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prosecutors are the arbiters of truth?
What does that say about defense attorneys?

defense attorney's have an obligation to their clients, not to the truth. yes often they align, but if the truth would make their client guilty their obligation is to prove the truth wrong.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟222,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought we were talking about Haitians.
Proving that Trump has provoked violence against Haitians by finding an example of violence against Asians really doesn't help your case
I'm afraid you're mistaken. I have made no such case about proving that Trump provoked violence against Haitians. I said I cannot draw a conclusion either way about the assassination attempts.

childeye 2 said:
We can't draw an inference that Trump isn't inciting violence against migrants with his anti-migrant rhetoric using this data.

BPPLEE said:
Yet you can't show there has been any violence against migrants. You're just speculating about something that might happen as if it actually occurred.

childeye 2 said:
I'd say that I think if I looked, I could find violence against migrants that has occurred due to anti-immigrant bigotry, but to say it was incited by Trump directly would be speculation if there is no evidence saying otherwise. My point was that the data is not enough to draw an inference either way. The thing about slander/defamation, is that you don't need to prove a tie to violence to know it's wrong to do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟294,768.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No more than a year of, "Trump must not be allowed to become president! He is the biggest threat to democracy!" won't cause some people on the Left to take up arms to fulfil the mission to prevent him from becoming president?
Well, if I happen to be in the US when that happens then you'll find me, and many others like me I would suggest, manning the barriers on your side of the dispute. If he wins, he's in. The Democrats lick their wounds and go into damage control. But he gets to occupy the Oval Office.

You can't protect democracy by destroying it in the process.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟340,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"Prosecutors say" whatever they want if they believe it helps them win a case. It's not evidence of anything.
No, they can't. Judge will come down on them like a ton of bricks if they do. There was plenty of reporting on it at the time. That nutjob teenager did want to harm the President as best we can tell. We certainly have at least as much public information of that as this latest nutjob want to harm the ex-president. No reporting has come out about explicitly stated motives or plans (in postings, papers, or a confession). Like the teen with the UHaul, who plead guilty to damaging government property, the current suspect has not been charged with any crimes related to attacking the ex-president.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟222,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why blame just Trump? Why not blame Mike Lindell, or any number of other voices that have mentioned irregularities in how the election seemed to have been rigged and how investigations need to be done to figure out whether or not there was any wrongdoing.
I want to follow love others as myself. And it makes no sense to blame so as to condemn someone who is deceived into thinking they're doing good. Moreover my narrative is not even about finding blame, it's about showing the course of slander and the negative consequences of believing and spreading slander about others, as compared to loving others as oneself. Devil=accuser/slanderer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟384,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Yeah..

Prosecutors just lie in court. That's what they do alright.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟717,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
defense attorney's have an obligation to their clients, not to the truth. yes often they align, but if the truth would make their client guilty their obligation is to prove the truth wrong.
LOL! So the accuser is always the truth teller by default?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟717,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I want to follow love others as myself. And it makes no sense to blame so as to condemn someone who is deceived into thinking they're doing good. Moreover my narrative is not even about finding blame, it's about showing the course of slander and the negative consequences of believing and spreading slander about others, as compared to loving others as oneself. Devil=accuser/slanderer.
Let me guess, anything you don't agree with is "slander".
Same way government officials currently in power label anything they don't agree with as "misinformation".
Subscribe to that mentality, and you've made yourself the arbiter of Truth (in your own mind).

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟717,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah..

Prosecutors just lie in court. That's what they do alright.
They say whatever they can to lead the judge/jury to decide what they wish for them to decide.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟222,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me guess, anything you don't agree with is "slander".
Slander is saying defamatory things about others without any proof. Slander is based on negative prejudice, and it is contrary to love your neighbor as yourself. It's wickedness to even want to believe bad things said about others.

4 A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.

5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.

6 Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0