Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Well that gave me the creeps lol. I haven't been on forums for years.. but it use to be talking like we are now was called hijacking a thread. Pm's were used for hi, how are you? Lol.. God this world is getting insane. I understand what you are saying.. but its truly pathetic and becoming almost robotic. It is what it is I guess. Next thing saying hello to someone will be a criminal offence lol.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟875,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I got carpenter bees that look a lot like bumblebees that try to eat holes in my decks. :eek:

Those are horrible. I had an issue with them. I lived in a log cabin at the time, and they wreaked havoc (relative to their size). I just sprayed every little hole I found, lol. Plugged them in. Surely, there's a better way.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,776,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those are horrible. I had an issue with them. I lived in a log cabin at the time, and they wreaked havoc (relative to their size). I just sprayed every little hole I found, lol. Plugged them in. Surely, there's a better way.
I use wood putty. They really seem the worst in the Spring and early Summer.

• Informative
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,776,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well that gave me the creeps lol. I haven't been on forums for years.. but it use to be talking like we are now was called hijacking a thread. Pm's were used for hi, how are you? Lol.. God this world is getting insane. I understand what you are saying.. but its truly pathetic and becoming almost robotic. It is what it is I guess. Next thing saying hello to someone will be a criminal offence lol.
Anything is fine in this thread. It’s on your mind and we are keeping it light. Don’t let what I told you scare you off. Just be careful. :) If you have any issues you can always contact staff. People are strange creatures. People can form their tribes, blackball others, etc., behind the scenes. Just avoid the drama.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,776,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The only time I appreciated a wasp was when they were attacking the tomato worm. Extremely gross and creepy how that works but they got rid of them. Not fast enough but those tomato worms had no chance.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I use to find online a way to express myself in ways I couldn't face to face with people in the real world. Now I find online to be a place that is anything but that. Reality is I have no real family or friends, nothing to lose and don't honestly care but its a shame. The microfraction of hope I have left for this life is not to hide in the synthetic world of online. Maybe for most people they have something to lose. I've got nothing, absolutely nothing. The only gift I've ever given myself is the acceptance that this life is nothing more then a blink of an eye and its only what comes next that makes me fearful. I live in Christ so I have nothing to fear, but not having Christ is fear to me. Nothing in this life or world can take that from me, but it is the only fear I accept. Being human I have needs and wants, hopes and dreams. I have sin and regret, bad habits and much to learn. But if I died today it would be in peace, and I would be going home. I am keeping that in light. People can't get blood from a stone, they can't take what someone doesn't have. All I have is a need for human companionship, but it doesn't mean I have it. Even if I did, and I did, it doesn't mean I'm living for this world and not the promise of Christ for what comes next. Not saying that to sound dramatic but for all my struggles and loss of hope for worldly things I consider this life a blink of an eye. Its enough of a challenge living day by day without giving a care what anyone can add to it.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I did seek my dr. Was put on anti depressants. The side affects outweighs the helpfulness. It is what it is for now. Reality i hate bullies and it sounds like that is what changed the forum. Or forums. Like I said, it use to be pm someone to say hello. This world is far beyond messed up. Anyway forget about it. I'm not looking to be a downer.
Rubbing alcohol helps with the sticker glue.. curious what stickers you are sticking to lol

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,776,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did seek my dr. Was put on anti depressants. The side affects outweighs the helpfulness. It is what it is for now. Reality i hate bullies and it sounds like that is what changed the forum. Or forums. Like I said, it use to be pm someone to say hello. This world is far beyond messed up. Anyway forget about it. I'm not looking to be a downer.
Rubbing alcohol helps with the sticker glue.. curious what stickers you are sticking to lol
Oh go ahead and PM. Just be careful. :) message boards have always been a hotbed of drama and weirdness. Lol!

As far as antidepressants, you may need to just find what works for you under the guidance of your doctor.

I got the gunk off with that remover but it was still a job! I have no idea why they use that type of adhesive on things. Talk about overkill.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
It's not a big deal, I just wanted to say hello to you and a couple other people. Kind of be like it is in every day life outside of the internet.. meet someone and actually say hello without a microphone.

My Dr had had me on several anti depressants for over a year. Either I feel like a zombie or have insomnia, nightmares or lack of apatite. They don't help only add problems. I've come a long way believe it or not. People don't understand how Jesus can possibly help with things like that but he does. Just being on here helps.

Must be brand name stickers lol.. what on earth are you sticking stickers to??? Lol!!????

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,776,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not a big deal, I just wanted to say hello to you and a couple other people. Kind of be like it is in every day life outside of the internet.. meet someone and actually say hello without a microphone.

My Dr had had me on several anti depressants for over a year. Either I feel like a zombie or have insomnia, nightmares or lack of apatite. They don't help only add problems. I've come a long way believe it or not. People don't understand how Jesus can possibly help with things like that but he does. Just being on here helps.

Must be brand name stickers lol.. what on earth are you sticking stickers to??? Lol!!????
I’ll pm you so you can message me.

I’m talking about the labels/stickers that come on things you buy. I remember when we built our house we had those labels on every window. Just left skid marks of sticky goo. I had to buy a bottle of adhesive remover.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,776,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ohhhhh.. lol! I was picturing stickers like what my son puts on everything. That makes much more sense.

Id like that, a pm.
No I grew out of the sparkly stickers! Lol

Upvote 0