WHAT is the meaning of Romans 16:7 , IS IT TRUE ?

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been a Acts 9 , Dispensationalist and one person that I know said to me , did I know , that in Rom 16:7 that Andronicus and Junias , my fellow countrymen and my fellow prisoners , who are illustrious among the apostles , who also have BECOME in Christ BEFORE ME .

I believe that Saul / Paul as the first ONE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST !!

So how could anyone be IN CHRIST , before Saul / Paul ??

Your thoughts ??

dan p

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been a Acts 9 , Dispensationalist
Explains a lot. . .
and one person that I know said to me , did I know , that in Rom 16:7 that Andronicus and Junias , my fellow countrymen and my fellow prisoners , who are illustrious among the apostles , who also have BECOME in Christ BEFORE ME .
Your thoughts ??
The NT church was about 5 years old when Paul was converted (Ac 9:1).
There were many in Christ before him, including the apostles.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟726,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have been a Acts 9 , Dispensationalist and one person that I know said to me , did I know , that in Rom 16:7 that Andronicus and Junias , my fellow countrymen and my fellow prisoners , who are illustrious among the apostles , who also have BECOME in Christ BEFORE ME .

Your thoughts ??

dan p
Promises of the Messiah to come as stated in Genesis .... symbolized and prophesied by God himself (He provided animal skins for clothing) and Able acknowledged through his offering of an animal that He understood there would be a savior to come

The first shedding of animal blood to make garments of skin for Adam and Eve and the Jewish sacrificial system were both foreshadows of the death of Jesus Christ on the cross.

Genesis 3:14

King James Bible
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3:15 speaks of the first Gospel promise, all we need do is look at Satan’s actions after that promise was given: he was engaged in a relentless but futile effort to destroy the ancestral line of the Messiah and then to kill the Christ child himself. Satan understood what God’s promise in Genesis 3:15 was all about.

Adam and Eve understood that satan would be destroyed through their seed (their a decedent of theirs) ... they just didn't know when it would happen.

All for all time ... to this day ... and until Lord returns we are to believe the promises of God ... that is faith ... God will indeed keep all His promises and all of them are in Christ our Lord ... all of them.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About what?
And all I said is that I am a Act 9 , Dispensationalist and you said , that explains a lot ??

Be glad to explain any of our views , on Dispensationalism , Pre-Trib , Pre-Millennium and so-called Rapture .

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you tell me how we transition from the Church age to the Kingdom age?
What does it mean that the government will rest on His shoulders?
#1 In the beginning there was no LAW , Rom 5:13 .

#2 Then there is the OLD COVENANT , and has since been set aside as Paul wrote in 2 Cor 3:11-14 that LAW has been set aside
And Isa 6:1-18 and Acts 28:25 --28 says the same thing ;

# 3 And Rom 11:25 and when the FULNESS of the GENTILES may come in !!

#4 Then all Israel will be SAVED !!

# 5 Many read Gentiles as BRANCHES and VINES and we are NOT as we are NEW CREATIONS in Christ and 1 Cor 12:15-17 says we are Christ's EYES , FEET , HANDS , HIS SENSE OF HEARING , HIS EAR.S and we ARE / ESTE , which is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , and in the INDICATIVE MOOD , and means you can believe it , that we are part of Chist >

dan p

Upvote 0