Oct 8, 2008
Victoria
Visit site
✟16,042.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Gentlemen, May I be so bold as to offer some advice gained from many years debating [Staff Edit]those[/Staff Edit] who see nothing wrong with the killing of unborn babies.

The majority of their arguments are based on distorting the truth and propogating lies. I have just come off a lengthy debate in the media to stop legalised abortion in my State and compiling the list of arguments that the [Staff Edit]abortionists[/Staff Edit] present, all of them are lies for the simple reason that if the truth is known, they have no case.

[Staff Edit] I attended a pro-abortion meeting and held up a photo of a fully formed baby that has been aborted. It was no different to the baby that is my grandchild that I hold in my arms. I asked the room "Is this a baby?" Answer "depends on the situation." which of course it doesn't either it is a baby or it isn't.

Unfortunately, society has foolishly believed what they say especially the media who generally are in favour of baby killings.

A classic example is the word abortion which is a euphamism for murder. Another is foetus which is a euphamism for baby. Another is that it is better for the baby to be dead than unwanted. Another is that you are only aborting a piece of tissue.

In the area of marriage, some do the classic in equating God's word with man's sin. Man is wrong or a failure so God's word must be.

If one cares to read the word of God carefully and in depth and in context, you will find that what God has set out for society to be a harmonious whole if followed always works, regardless of whether they are christians or not.

The problems we have today are the result of sin not the failure of God's order for society. Man has chosen to replace God and his absolutes with himself and his "I make the rules as it suits me". Because he has no framework, known as boundaries, the rules are made up as he goes along and God help those who get in the way.

One example in God's word it says "spare the rod and spoil the child" and I speak here as a school teacher. When the social engineers convinced the politicians to remove the cane from schools on the basis that violence against students produces violent students they agreed.

What was the end result? When we had the cane, their were next to no violent students. When they removed the cane, violence in the classroom escalated. They were told that is what would happen.

Before the cane was removed, no teacher died at the hands of a violent student. After the cane was removed, several have died at the hands of violent students. Of course the social reformers made excuses for the student that murdered the teacher and that it wasn't his fault. Tell that to the family of the murdered teacher.

[Staff Edit]

Best to state your case and let it stand on its merits. For example, there is no such thing as pro-choice. You are either on the side of sanctity of life or your are pro-abortion as God has not given anyone the choice as to whether they have their baby killed or not as he says in Proverbs 6:17 that he hates the shedding of innocent blood which is what abortion is. He cannot say that and then say it is OK to shed innocent blood in certain circumstances.

Bless you all as you stand for the truth of God's word and your desire to stand firm against principalities and powers and spiritual wickeness in high places.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Gentlemen, May I be so bold as to offer some advice gained from many years debating feminists who see nothing wrong with the killing of unborn babies.

The majority of their arguments are based on distorting the truth and propogating lies. I have just come off a lengthy debate in the media to stop legalised abortion in my State and compiling the list of arguments that the baby killers present, all of them are lies for the simple reason that if the truth is known, they have no case.

To achieve their ends they have to believe their own lies, so rational debate is not possible. I will give you an example. I attended a pro-abortion meeting and held up a photo of a fully formed baby that has been aborted. It was no different to the baby that is my grandchild that I hold in my arms. I asked the room "Is this a baby?" Answer "depends on the situation." which of course it doesn't either it is a baby or it isn't.

Unfortunately, society has foolishly believed what they say especially the media who generally are in favour of baby killings.

A classic example is the word abortion which is a euphamism for murder. Another is foetus which is a euphamism for baby. Another is that it is better for the baby to be dead than unwanted. Another is that you are only aborting a piece of tissue.

In the area of marriage, Texas Lynn does the classic in equating God's word with man's sin. Man is wrong or a failure so God's word must be.

If one cares to read the word of God carefully and in depth and in context, you will find that what God has set out for society to be a harmonious whole if followed always works, regardless of whether they are christians or not.

The problems we have today are the result of sin not the failure of God's order for society. Man has chosen to replace God and his absolutes with himself and his "I make the rules as it suits me". Because he has no framework, known as boundaries, the rules are made up as he goes along and God help those who get in the way.

One example in God's word it says "spare the rod and spoil the child" and I speak here as a school teacher. When the social engineers convinced the politicians to remove the cane from schools on the basis that violence against students produces violent students they agreed.

What was the end result? When we had the cane, their were next to no violent students. When they removed the cane, violence in the classroom escalated. They were told that is what would happen.

Before the cane was removed, no teacher died at the hands of a violent student. After the cane was removed, several have died at the hands of violent students. Of course the social reformers made excuses for the student that murdered the teacher and that it wasn't his fault. Tell that to the family of the murdered teacher.

Can I suggest gentlemen that you do not answer any of the unprovable and outrageous claims of the angry feminists as to do so only invites them to argue even more as rational debate is beyond them.

Best to state your case and let it stand on its merits. For example, there is no such thing as pro-choice. You are either on the side of sanctity of life or your are pro-abortion as God has not given anyone the choice as to whether they have their baby killed or not as he says in Proverbs 6:17 that he hates the shedding of innocent blood which is what abortion is. He cannot say that and then say it is OK to shed innocent blood in certain circumstances.

Bless you all as you stand for the truth of God's word and your desire to stand firm against principalities and powers and spiritual wickeness in high places.

Well said!!! :amen:

Upvote 0
C

catlover

Gentlemen, May I be so bold as to offer some advice gained from many years debating [Staff Edit]those[/Staff Edit] who see nothing wrong with the killing of unborn babies.

The majority of their arguments are based on distorting the truth and propogating lies. I have just come off a lengthy debate in the media to stop legalised abortion in my State and compiling the list of arguments that the [Staff Edit]abortionists[/Staff Edit] present, all of them are lies for the simple reason that if the truth is known, they have no case.

[Staff Edit] I attended a pro-abortion meeting and held up a photo of a fully formed baby that has been aborted. It was no different to the baby that is my grandchild that I hold in my arms. I asked the room "Is this a baby?" Answer "depends on the situation." which of course it doesn't either it is a baby or it isn't.

In the area of marriage, Texas Lynn does the classic in equating God's word with man's sin. Man is wrong or a failure so God's word must be.

That's it! We need to hit each other more in the name of God and life...THAT will solve all the world's problems!!!
I am sure many here are relieved you are not around our children....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
[Staff Edit]

Cause it does. If you are a woman who is not a Christian and you marry a man who is not a Christian, ain't neither one of you in submission to Christ. Thus how he treats you is gonna be a crapshoot cause there's no set standard for his behavior.

:scratch: I'm not sure if what's left of your post communicates what you meant to say to me. Care to try again?

Upvote 0
C

catlover

Another weak liberal tactic. Try to sarcastically make it look like the author said something he didn't.

Does nothing but once again reinforce that your responses are based off emotion and not off discernment from the Holy Spirit.

LOL@ you have a special portal to God Himself and know what that poster wrote is what God Himself wants?

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
LOL@ you have a special portal to God Himself and know what that poster wrote is what God Himself wants?

Yep. It's called the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit delivers truth. As such, it made very clear that what Mark said was based in Biblical truth. What you said , wasn't.

Upvote 0
C

catlover

Yep. It's called the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit delivers truth. As such, it made very clear that what Mark said was based in Biblical truth. What you said , wasn't.

I personally do not care if it's your opinion that hitting people and belittling others is "truth". It seems to be your own personal ego and you use snippets of Scripture to back up this.

Upvote 0

marksman007

Old Hand
Oct 8, 2008
Victoria
Visit site
✟16,042.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Just a thought based on nearly 20 years debating pro-abortionists and atheists and it probably applies to those who have trouble coming to grips with what the word of God says. When their argument is weak, they try and turn the spotlight onto the opposition by attacking them (not their argument) and inventing an issue that has no relevance to the topic under discussion.

I admit, I have utilised their methods for a bit of fun, but generally speaking I find it more profitable to stick to the truth and let them try and prove it is not. My experience has been that they fail to do this most of the time.

One valuable lesson I learnt was that you never ask the opposition a question, as it only gives them more air time to espouse their doctrine. If you want to know anything about what the opposition said ask your own side i.e. The other side said this and this. What do you think about it? Doing that you retain the floor and can spell out aditional facts about the paucity of the opposition's argument.

When I was at uni, I baited the homosexual jackboot brigade who were determined to silence all opposition to their beliefs. In the end they ran a mile when I asked them to debate me. Truth won the day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I personally do not care if it's your opinion that hitting people and belittling others is "truth". It seems to be your own personal ego and you use snippets of Scripture to back up this.

And I personally don't care if you don't want to believe what God's Word says. I'm still gonna tell folks what His Word says and allow His Word to make men free as opposed to remaining silent while liberal lies pull them back into sin or makes them comfortable with their sin..

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
Hey catlover, what do you think of marksman coming in this thread and changing the topic from gay marriage to abortion & leading everybody off to chase that red herring?

Pretty clever posting a lie about Obama and abortion to get the thread off the topic of gay rights, huh?

Guess he doesn't have anything to offer on the thread topic, huh?

Upvote 0
C

catlover

And I personally don't care if you don't want to believe what God's Word says. I'm still gonna tell folks what His Word says and allow His Word to make men free as opposed to remaining silent while liberal lies pull them back into sin or makes them comfortable with their sin..

Pickens County Sheriff's Office Assistant Tim Morgan said, "Our office investigated. We gathered facts presented that to a judge over the weekend and made the determination to issue an arrest warrant."

According to the warrant, the child was spanked twice with a wooden paddle and had "revoltingly egregious bruises to his buttocks."

The arrest warrant said that he child had four large bruises measuring 3.5 inches by 1.5 inches.

Belcher, 45, was charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature.

He turned himself in on Monday.http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=157571&catid=3

Upvote 0
C

catlover

Hey catlover, what do you think of marksman coming in this thread and changing the topic from gay marriage to abortion & leading everybody off to chase that red herring?

Pretty clever posting a lie about Obama and abortion to get the thread off the topic of gay rights, huh?

Guess he doesn't have anything to offer on the thread topic, huh?

I think that's called a red herring...! I think, though, for Marksman denying a woman's access to an abortion and gay rights go hand and hand...along with hitting children.

Reactions: Texas Lynn
Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think that's called a red herring...! I think, though, for Marksman denying a woman's access to an abortion and gay rights go hand and hand...along with hitting children.

Violence against women, violence against LGBTs, and violence against children all go hand in hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Violence against women, violence against LGBTs, and violence against children all go hand in hand.

Incredibly odd how yall are so quick to speak of violence, but are okay with mothers murdering their unborn.

penny350.jpg

Reactions: Dogbean
Upvote 0

marksman007

Old Hand
Oct 8, 2008
Victoria
Visit site
✟16,042.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Incredibly odd how yall are so quick to speak of violence, but are okay with mothers murdering their unborn.

Thankyou for pointing out the incongruity of their arguments Zaac. It is a bit like the secular humanist saying there are no absolutes...except of course there are no absolutes which is about as absolute as you can get.

Upvote 0