Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟78,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Jesus is the “red heifer” sacrifice….and it has to do with a particular sin that we are forgiven for. His sacrifice…His blood… cleanses/sanctifies our mortal flesh from being unclean. It purifies our flesh...our mortal flesh...which has become "unclean".

Heb 9:13-14 KJV
(13) For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
(14) How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

How is it that we become “unclean” in our mortal flesh?

By being attached to a “dead body”.

But this “dead body” is not talking about a literal one but a dead body of “believers” that we have become attached to in their "churches".

In other words, belonging to a man-based “church” which is a “dead” (lifeless) gathering of people where they are keeping and serving their “church” handwriting of ordinances/dogmas (“dead works”).

Num 19:11-16 KJV
(11) He that toucheth the dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days.
(12) He shall purify himself with it on the third day, and on the seventh day he shall be clean: but if he purify not himself the third day, then the seventh day he shall not be clean.

We must separate ourselves from being attached to the “dead body” of the lifeless churches of man. The “water of separation” is the teaching of Christ to separate our mortal bodies....the temple or "tabernacle" of the LORD.... from those “dead” churches. Our mortal bodies are the "temple of His Holy Spirit". We must not "defile" that temple by being attached to the "dead body" of the churches of men. But we are forgiven for this...but we MUST separate ourselves from them.

(13) Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him.

The “tent” is the church gatherings and they are unclean for they are full of “dead” people. We must come out of their “tents” and be separate.

(14) This is the law, when a man dieth in a tent: all that come into the tent, and all that is in the tent, shall be unclean seven days.

And those who hear the teaching to come out from among the dead churches and be separate (the “water of separation’) are to not speak. Those who speak (the open mouth…the “open vessel”) against what they hear are “unclean”.

(15) And every open vessel, which hath no covering bound upon it, is unclean.

(16) And whosoever toucheth one that is slain with a sword in the open fields, or a dead body, or a bone of a man, or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.

Woe unto the scribes (which means for us today : the church scribes) and “Pharisees” (which means “separatist”….such as a denominational church that separates itself based on their church handwritings of dogmas) for they are like unto whited tombs wherein it is full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness.

The denominational churches of men appear “righteous” outwardly….and many go to them.

But this is what makes them “unclean” as they are “graves” which men are not aware of. If we go to them, we make ourselves “unclean”….attaching ourselves to a “dead body”. We must now hear the Word of Truth and be sanctified by removing ourselves from their “whited tombs”. We must come out from among the "tombs" of men. We were not "aware" that we have become unclean by being attached to their churches.

Mat 23:27-28 KJV
(27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
(28) Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Luk 11:44 KJV
(44) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

We are forgiven for this sin…but we are sanctified by the blood of Christ by “coming out” from among them (the man-based dead church gatherings) and be separate and “touch not” …that is, not to be attached…to the “unclean” group of people.

Do not be unequally yoked together with the “unbelievers” as they will not believe the Word of Truth when they will hear it and will respond to it in unrighteousness acts.

2Co 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel
?

What agreement has the temple of God (our mortal bodies which is the temple of His Holy Spirit) with “idols”….that is, IMAGES?

The “images” that they are keeping and serving are their church scribe’s handwritings of ordinances/dogmas (church constitutions, bylaws, statements of faith, etc). They are the “dead works” that our consciences are purged from so that we can serve the living God…the living Judge. Those who serve their handwritings judge others with them when we only have One Judge….only one Lawgiver.

(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

This is our sanctification: to come out from among them and be separate from them….not attaching ourselves to them any longer. We are forgiven for making ourselves unclean with them by the blood of Christ….but we must leave them. This is the “holy” (to be set apart) commandment that is delivered to us and not to turn away from.

(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Our mortal bodies are members of Christ….and we are not to make our mortal bodies the members of a “harlot” (be attached to a “harlot” church where they are preaching things that they ought not be…their handwritings of ordinances/dogmas for “filthy lucre’s sake”).

This is the true “fornication”: attaching our mortal bodies to a harlot church. It is also spoken of as a “woman” in the sense that we become “one flesh” with them in their mortal destruction. We become “one body” in their “church” .....just as a man is joined together with his wife.

1Co 6:12-20 KJV
(12) All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
(13) Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

(14) And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
(15) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

We become one body….one flesh….when we go and participate in their denominational churches. But we are joined together with them in their mortal destruction rather than being raised up by His power. Our mortal bodies shall be kept standing to the end of this age where the redemption of our mortal bodies shall happen (this mortal body shall put on the immortal one). But if we are attached to them, we perish with them in our mortal bodies.

(16) What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

(17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

We must flee the “fornication”. When we go and sit together with them in their churches, we sin against our own mortal body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in us.

(18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
(20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

This is our “sanctification”: that we abstain from “fornication”….the attaching ourselves with a harlot church gathering. We must posses our “vessels”…our mortal bodies in sanctification and honor.

1Th 4:2-4 KJV
(2) For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
(3) For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
(4) That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;

Jesus is the “red heifer” sacrifice as we are sanctified with His own blood….suffering OUTSIDE the gate. We are forgiven for keeping company with them....but we must GO FORTH from them.

Heb 13:9-15 KJV
(9) Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
(10) We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
(11) For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.
(12) Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

We must “go forth” unto Him outside the “camp” (the camp where there is the “tent” or “church” of dead people) bearing His reproach as those we leave behind shall berate and vilify us for leaving their “church” gathering.

(13) Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
(14) For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
(15) By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

They will think it “strange” that you will not “run with them”….that is, hastily assemble with them…where they are carried about with many strange teachings in their churches. They will speak evil of you for no longer assembling with them in their church things…but we are to bear His reproach by not returning evil for their evil directed at you.

1Pe 4:4 KJV
(4) Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

The Father has given us the holy commandment: to arise and go from here….the churches of men. We show them we leave behind that we love the Father by doing His commandment.

Joh 14:30-31 KJV
(30) Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

The Lord our Savior (Deliverer from the churches of men) Jesus Christ has come and gives us His FULL knowledge (epignosis)….and we are to hear and come out from among them and be separate from them.

This is the “holy commandment” that is delivered to us to keep. to be "holy" is to be "set apart" for our sanctification.

This is the Way of righteousness we must go in. This is our sanctification. Let us not be like the “sow” that was washed only to return to the wallowing in the mire….returning to the churches of fleshly-minded men who are keeping and serving their church handwritings. Let us not listen to the flattery of those we leave behind and return to them.

2Pe 2:20-22 KJV
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Remember Lot’s wife. Let us not look back loving at the “church” we are leaving behind and return back.

Luk 17:30-32 KJV
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
(31) In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

(32) Remember Lot's wife.

Let us follow Him out of their churches and not look back. Let the “dead” bury their dead. No man having put his hand to the plough and “looking back” is fit for the kingdom (government) of God.

Luk 9:58-62 KJV
(58) And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.
(59) And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
(60) Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

(61) And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
(62) And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of Go
d.

We must follow Him….while losing our church family…so that we can be His disciple…His learner.

Luk 14:25-27 KJV
(25) And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,
(26) If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
(27) And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟176,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Jesus is the “red heifer” sacrifice….
Would you then also say there is absolutely no longer any need for any future red heifer sacrifice, no further expectation for any future red heifer sacrifice, and the prophetic significance of the Old Testament red heifer and red heifer sacrifices have ALL be fulfilled?

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟118,609.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TO ALL

According to the biblical prophecy, the Spirit of Truth, what you and all will see in Israel is the red Dragon- Revelation 12:9- that old serpent, called the Devil; GOD, even GOD, "will send STRONG DELUSION that they-the esoteric and kabbalistic Jews- should believe a lie (John 5:43-47 combined with Revelation 13:11): That they all might be DAMNED who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness"- 2Thes.2: 11-12.

By the way, the MAN of sin-the Devil-son of perdition, father of the Jews-John 8:44, he was born decadas ago, understand? and he will manifest himself very soon as a Messiah, maybe next months, AN IMPOSTOR, and esoteric, kabbalistic and spiritist messiah, the own Satan incarnated, the red Dragon, understand? as JESUS prophesied: John 5:43-47, and 2Thes.2:3-12. And he will make a deal with his main religious partner-the religious and satanic Beast of sea-the Pope, the next and last Pope-guide and ruler of the Roman Catholic Church which rides upon the Beast, the iron of the feet and 10 toes of the great statue of Nebuchadnezzar's dream-Daniel 2:42.

2Peter 3:7-the heavens (the environment of the OT and NT established by GOD) and the earth which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The red heifer is the rebel people of the nation of Israel that chose Barrabas instead JESUS, and shall be burned in the sight of all ; their skin, and their flesh, and their blood, with their spiritual dung, shall be burned, with the cedar wood, and hyssop, and scarlet, all will be cast it into the midst of the burning of the red heifer-the nation of the rebel Israel.

Get ready

Last edited:
Upvote 0