The reason I say Francis talks out both sides of his mouth: one side sounds Catholic, the other NOT

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I go to NO (novus ordo) Masses, even though I believe the Mass should be done the way it was celebrated prior to Vatican II. So anyway, while I'm there, I read these beautifully illustrated booklets and materials that quote Francis, alleged pope. And it sounds very good and Christian. And the words ARE Christian. But then you go to novusordowatch.org and [Staff Edit] That is where you hear about all the NON-Christian things the pope says. I suggest Catholics go there. There is a lot to learn about a Church that has been around since Christ and the 12. But since we can't learn it all, we should at least learn the most important information and what is more important than what is going on in the Church today, considering that anti-Christs took it over (the Vatican, that is) many years ago? The whole world should study this issue.

As goes the Church, so goes society.

Look what has happened in our once- democratic nation (We don' have a pure democracy and never did, but we once had a democratic republic.. or maybe you'd prefer to call it a Republican democracy, but anyhow...).

The reason all people, esp Christians, should learn about Vatican II and related issues is that the same thing that happened in the Church happened in our country... which is now highly corrupted, politicized... pagan-ized

Last edited by a moderator: