Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
yes, i would like some hot mocha with a dollop o' choc'late ice cream in it please
4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

Red Fox

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,169.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I know no one has been in here for a while, but I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Red Fox, and I'm new to this forum. I was hoping to have the chance to meet and fellowship with some other people who also post in this forum. I hope someone will come in here and talk to me.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,738,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey girlfriend! What's new and exciting?
I know no one has been in here for a while, but I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Red Fox, and I'm new to this forum. I was hoping to have the chance to meet and fellowship with some other people who also post in this forum. I hope someone will come in here and talk to me.

Reactions: Red Fox
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,738,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just thinking about getting things ready for the am. Maybe pouring a drink or two and trying to unwind.

Nothing much really. I was just taking a break from my X-Files binge on Netflix. How about you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mustaphile

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2004
Indiana
✟35,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I just can't help but be drawn back to a forum that made such an indelible impression upon me. Just to visit at times and other times to read over old posts. I learned so many things about all the different facets of Christianity and more. The discussions that I most often read, rather than posted in, have influenced me greatly. One of the most fascinating times was when the General Apologetics sub forum was open and there was a space for the rigorous testing of ideas. So much was up for debate and very little was sacred. Those are memories I both cherish and miss greatly. To all the atheists, agnostics, deists, Christians both conventional and not, to all the people who's names I have forgotten, I thank you. You continue to affect me to this day.

I'll drink to you all with my bottle of water as a substitute for coffee. :)

Upvote 0