The consequences of not doing evangelism in public

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,400.00
Faith
Christian
Just to highlight the importance of doing evangelism for those who agree with me God accepts christians from all denominations that dont follow something the bible clearly condemns how much do people need to hear us preach ? I know there are some maybe who don’t know how to use technology that need reassurance they can be saved if they heard about christ but were made to feel the message is impractical not knowing how to follow which us who now understand should show even if we are extreme to be careful in seeking to teach one should seek to preach to many who are in need even if you dont know them who are hungry sick naked in prison and stranger to ensure to be ready if you die while not seeking to do but one only needs to seek to do to one at a time that if seeking to do to one is enough for there is hope not to need to be extreme to only help those who are brought across your path that you see that can easily help.

Also and those who never heard about christ if they avoided learning but how likely if there are christians would they refuse to learn about christ when they could that others need to hear about christ ? should we not seek to work together in mission field to reach people in lands where no one knows about christians and can know how to learn? But I think there are also some christians in our lands that need the gospel to be reminded that it is important to believe in true gospel that others need to be saved and to take a stand for it to show care for others to be saved and to help in ways towards others being saved such as supporting that message that others know they need to be saved and supporting missionaries

Last edited:
Upvote 0