Star Alpha Dream Team Fellowship - All Welcome (23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper07

Legend
Apr 15, 2007
✟73,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Star Alpha Dream Team Fellowship - All Welcome (22)"

About Star Alpha.....

Welcome to the Repaholics Subforum's very first Fellowship thread. Everyone is welcome to participate in this thread, it is not just limited to the Star Alpha Dream Team. So, feel free to stop by and have a chat and join in the fun and fellowship. :wave:

It is important to understand though that this will not be a repping thread, meaning no begging for reps or posting of rep totals etc. It is merely a fellowship thread where we can all have fun and fellowship and also to keep you updated on the progress of the Star Alpha Dream Team and other related activities.

So jump right in and start posting and lets get the show on the road. If you have any questions about this thread or need to know anything, you are more than welcome to post here. Someone should always be around to answer your queries.

Warmest Regards

Viper07 :wave:

Hidee hi, everyone! :wave:

I hope you all enjoy this thread! Viper and I head up the Star Alpha Dream Team and hope that you will come to see this thread as a great place to stop by and chat a while whenever you feel like it. I'd just like to request that folk refrain from posting pics which are unrelated to the chat which may be going on. This thread is for fellowship. Thanks and I hope you all enjoy this space! :)

I had the idea of forming a team of dedicated members who would be prepared to take on the task of repping a newer member once per day for a full week. The aim would be to help the member achieve a star and much more importantly, to help them feel welcome and at home among us here in CF by sending cheery, encouraging comments their way throughout the week. When folk expressed interest, I began forming the team and asked Viper to lead it with me, to which he agreed. :cool:

Flowers2.jpg

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.

2 Corinthians 2:14-15

I also felt a fellowship thread would be wonderful, a place where the team and others could chill and enjoy fellowship together, without rep totals or unrelated pics competing with the chat. Many thanks to twob4me who faithfully stickies the thread each time it rolls over and to Viper for opening the thread so beautifully and for his caring commitment to the vision and the team. :clap:

If you feel you would like to join us, please pm me and I will reply with details regarding Star Alpha.

Thanks, everyone! Journey well! :hug:

joyshirley

Star Alpha Team Members

Chief Advisor:
Rep Daddy

Team Leaders:
joyshirley: additions to the team; official updates for the team; general enquiries
Viper07: choice of members to be blessed by Star Alpha; fellowship host; general enquiries

Team Members [in order of joining]:
joyshirley; Viper07; Leader of the Banned; Greenthumb; DerSchweik; notwrapped; free2be; Ainuhina; farmsys; FlatpickinJD; gumpsmom; mizangelwolf; SpudGrandma; RavenRift; EastChief; Lookinup4Him; Nadiine; RenFaireSprite; dluvs2trvl; ~renuka~; martinique; tntsue; ForHisGlory; FSUCLASSOF1971; Godslilgurlalways; Karen1959; Auncy; IamRedeemed; HotToast; BellaSong; arborvita; Ariella; Stormboy; kittystorm92; Andy Broadley; littleredkiss484; bornagain91; BarbaraJean; Spidey76; Angel4Truth; MsVicki; Dahlia; scjohnson; RoseyK; Valentine; missmsdancerama

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.