United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
OH MY !

I'm still recovering from the last few days :)

CHRIST IS RISEN !

I got home from Church[ after another long day] at 1 am - but it was all simply wonderful :)

I do hope Fr will get a few days of peace and quiet now - he REALLY needs it
Blessed Easter to you, Anhelyna :)

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,304,252.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Still rather chilly here - and dry, cloudy skies but we haven't had more than a wee bit of drizzle lasting just a few minutes.

A good friend dropped by so he could see about fitting my WiFi extender and trying to improve my connection - have to say it's not really been successful so far , but it may settle down..

and of course my technical problems continue :( I suspect my Microwave Combination cooker is going to have to be replaced - grrr

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟250,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Still rather chilly here - and dry, cloudy skies but we haven't had more than a wee bit of drizzle lasting just a few minutes.

A good friend dropped by so he could see about fitting my WiFi extender and trying to improve my connection - have to say it's not really been successful so far , but it may settle down..

and of course my technical problems continue :( I suspect my Microwave Combination cooker is going to have to be replaced - grrr
You can ask for St. Isidore of Seville's intercession because he's the patron saint of computers! He's recognized by both RC and EO!

(I look up random patron saints of certain things for fun. I'm weird like that ;) )

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,304,252.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Evening everyone :)

Still getting on with life - I think ;)

Another pretty busy day trying to sort out a few problems still and keep finding some things here that clearly belonged to our family - but of which I have no knowledge :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,738,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Evening everyone :)

Still getting on with life - I think ;)

Another pretty busy day trying to sort out a few problems still and keep finding some things here that clearly belonged to our family - but of which I have no knowledge :(
I hope you can find some info on your family items.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,304,252.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
if it's anything like the rather torrential downpour we had for the last couple of hours [ in 2 short spells ] , then I will be saying prayers for you - I'm going to need some rather expensive work doing on my sun lounge roof :mad:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums