my Father King's love is soooo GREAT =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x87a

Video - My Redeemer Lives - Team Hoyt - tangle.com

We had a make-up seminar just a while ago about God The Father. As part of the synthesis for that one, we watched this video: My Redeemer Lives -- Team Hoyt from GodTube.com. However wi-fi in that house didn't work, that's why we didn't see the whole video. So I just watched it here in my cousin's house.

The video is amazing! It shows the extent of a father's love. How much more with our dearest Heavenly Father, He gives us everything and the best in life. Like what our earthly parents do, they also give us the best for us -- but God gives even better. I remembered these verses Matthew 7:9-11: "9Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" Our Father in Heaven treats us even better than our earthly parents do. So, we see how BIG our God's love to us. He loves us so much. But what's our response for His love? That's the saddest part there. Sometimes, (or most of the time) we do not respond to His calling and love.

And I so much like the lyrics of My Redeemer Lives by Nicole Mullins. I can feel it. I can feel that my Redeemer lives. In all the things that happend in my life, I can feel His presence. God is my King and I am His princess. :)

Team Hoyt story is really for-real. They joined many events already. If you want to read about their story and be inspired, here's is the link: Team Hoyt

My Redeemer Lives
Nicole C. Mullins

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Chorus:
Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives

Ye-e-eah
The very same God
That spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know, my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I-I-I know
My Redeemer

He lives
To take away my shame
And He lives
Forever I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sins
Was the precious life He gave
And now He's alive and
There's an empty
Grave!

And I know
My Redeemer lives
He lives
I know
My Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I-I-I know my Redeemer

I know
My Redeemer lives
*I know my Redeemer lives*

*I know, That I know, that I know, that I know, that I know
He lives
*my redeemer lives*
*Because He lives I can face tomorrow
He lives
*I know, I know*
He lives
*I spoke with Him this morning!*
He lives
*The tomb is empty*
He lives
*He Lives! I'm going to tell everybody!!*

Can anyone share his experience in where you feel our Heavenly Father's presence?

secretshadows618

Breaking Chains
May 15, 2009
Texas
✟7,996.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That video is amazing :D

I've had a lot of experiences where I've felt Gods presence. The one that sticks out to me that most is when I was on a mission trip in Alaska last summer. We were in our van listening to some awesome worship music. If you've never been to Alaska it is an absolutly beautiful place and we were all speechless by the beauty around us. This day that I'm refering to we had just left from a special surprise which was us not only seeing a glacier but walking on it! We were in awe of everything and the things that were happening through the week and we started singing along with the music. It was the best worship time I have ever had. Right there in the van we were lifting out hands and just praising and worshipping our God. No one cared how loud we sang or who was sitting next to us. We could feel Gods presence in that van. It was truly amazing and not really a feeling I can describe besides complete happiness and peace. Definitly something I want to experience more often :)

secretshadows

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.