• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Love Letters to Friends and Members of CF

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would like to invite recovery members and others to post in fellowship

letters of love, thankfulness and appreciation that they have for other CF members

their letters can be just text, or a mixture of text and video/photos, or poetry tributes, even artwork tributes

Last edited:

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I would like to invite recovery members and others to post in fellowship. letters of love, thankfulness and appreciation that they have for other CF members. they letters can be just text, or a mixture of text and video/photos, or poetry tributes, even artwork tributes

@PropheticTimes -

29408760-352-k471345.jpg

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Shalom to my sister in Yeshua, Lulav

I want to thank you for being a kind and caring, online friend. Mentoring me as I go along and advising me on all things messianic.

Thank you for the empathy when I was grieving my husband and the understanding and wisdom on how to deal with the grief.

Thank you for all the prayers, virtual hugs, and beautiful music videos.

Your Christian love and encouragement mean the world to me.

May we enjoy many more happy years together on CF

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

God's Child

Psalm 23
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2006
✟135,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Admin Hat On

This thread is in the Recovery area. Please note this area is for edification and inspiration only and not for preaching. Please remember to keep in mind the site wide rules when posting and the Recovery Guidelines. This is a no debate area. Thank you and enjoy this thread. Have a great day. God bless.

Admin Hat Off.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Press On just wanted to thank you brother for your prayers and support over the years. You have been a great brother and friend and someone i can share my more sensitive hurts with safely.

That Our Lord bless you always.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
When i first came to CF i was rather crushed, and i posted in a general struggles thread. A member named Mr Cheese was the kindest, gentlest soul and it was because of Mr Cheese that i stayed and stayed and stayed (amongst many others).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: @Korean-American Christian
Awwwwww thank you. Did i tell you that your posts about getting up early to spend time with God were timelier than timely, and had a HUGE impact on me? Your encouragement was needed and as i saw how God was moooooving in your life, and using you in such a powerful way with your father, amongst others, i recognized that He has His hand on you in a POWERFUL way. It was encouraging ME to hear how you dealt with seeing your father and just withdrew to give yourself some space and used the little money you had to buy something to eat. It was POWERFUL what happened. God was ministering to me just from reading about it.

Thank you for sharing what God is un-folding before you, my friend. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@Press On just wanted to thank you brother for your prayers and support over the years. You have been a great brother and friend and someone i can share my more sensitive hurts with safely.

That Our Lord bless you always.
Thank you, Gerry. You have been there for me as well; something I do not take for granted.

Bless you.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When i first came to CF i was rather crushed, and i posted in a general struggles thread. A member named Mr Cheese was the kindest, gentlest soul and it was because of Mr Cheese that i stayed and stayed and stayed (amongst many others).

When I first got to CF; hardly anyone talked to me; then one day a nice lady named Brinny; was real nice to me and talked a lot to me; so I decided to stay; if anyone sees her please tell her thank you from me!

upload_2017-8-19_20-18-22.jpeg

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
When I first got to CF; hardly anyone talked to me; then one day a nice lady named Brinny; was real nice to me and talked a lot to me; so I decided to stay; if anyone sees her please tell her thank you from me!

View attachment 205643

Thank you mnorian. How kind of you to say that. I'm glad that i was able to offer some encouragement. You are most welcome. God bless you. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was just a normal member; I was encouraged to join staff by @Lulav and have taken a different path since then; the less traveled path; and that has made all the difference in the world.
Thank you Lulav
87c3dc52919ef3d00093ed5927f8a7ca--high-holidays-birth-of-jesus.jpg

Lulav ([lulav] or Yemenite pronunciation [lolav]; Hebrew: לולב‎‎) is a closed frond of the date palm tree. It is one of the Four Species used during the Jewish holiday of Sukkot. The other Species are the hadass (myrtle), aravah (willow), and etrog (citron).

Upvote 0