Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In 2019 the world mourned the damage done to the medieval Catholic Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris by a fire that devastated the 315-foot-tall spire and roof of the 861-year-old monument. A restoration is in progress, though it has been delayed by COVID-19 and leadership changes.

Visitors should be able to visit Notre Dame by the end of 2024, but for eager pilgrims and tourists who can’t wait, the smaller-sized LEGO set may do in the meantime.

LEGO announced on May 7 a LEGO set of Notre-Dame de Paris, joining the ranks of LEGO’s models of world-famous monuments including the Taj Mahal and the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Released alongside a LEGO set of the Mona Lisa as part of the LEGO Architecture Collection, the LEGO Notre-Dame has been called “one of the theme’s most ambitious sets to date” by LEGO news and review site BrickFanatics.

Continued below.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟154,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In 2019 the world mourned the damage done to the medieval Catholic Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris by a fire that devastated the 315-foot-tall spire and roof of the 861-year-old monument. A restoration is in progress, though it has been delayed by COVID-19 and leadership changes.

Visitors should be able to visit Notre Dame by the end of 2024, but for eager pilgrims and tourists who can’t wait, the smaller-sized LEGO set may do in the meantime.

LEGO announced on May 7 a LEGO set of Notre-Dame de Paris, joining the ranks of LEGO’s models of world-famous monuments including the Taj Mahal and the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Released alongside a LEGO set of the Mona Lisa as part of the LEGO Architecture Collection, the LEGO Notre-Dame has been called “one of the theme’s most ambitious sets to date” by LEGO news and review site BrickFanatics.

Continued below.
Woo, yeah. My family members in Europe collect and built Lego sets. I should tell my dad about this, as my cousin Pauline builds these type of intricate sets. :)

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟154,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fascinating! I've been to Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral in person and it's simply marvelous!
Same here, but at age 3-4, so I was too young to understand. Would love to go again.

Upvote 0