Is this the Supreme Court case that will drain the swamp?

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,119,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
"The Question: How can you support, and defend, the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic? Answer: You investigate. If there are claims that there is a threat, even if you don't believe there is a threat, you investigate. How else can you determine if there is a threat unless you investigate? You can't. Were there claims of a threat to the Constitution? Yes. Where did these serious claims come from? 100 members of Congress. What was the threat? That there were enemies of the Constitution who successfully rigged the 2020 election. Is this lawsuit about a rigged election? No, it's about the members of Congress who voted AGAINST the investigation thereby thwarting the investigation. Was this a clear violation of their oath? YES."

Reactions: Torah Keeper

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,139,752.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There is such a preponderance of very credible evidence that no such voter fraud existed.

Election deniers left no stone unturned--to no avail.

I am more concerned that 100 Congressmen obviously need psychiatric help fo failure to acknowledge reality.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,561.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"The Question: How can you support, and defend, the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic? Answer: You investigate. If there are claims that there is a threat, even if you don't believe there is a threat, you investigate. How else can you determine if there is a threat unless you investigate? You can't. Were there claims of a threat to the Constitution? Yes. Where did these serious claims come from? 100 members of Congress. What was the threat? That there were enemies of the Constitution who successfully rigged the 2020 election. Is this lawsuit about a rigged election? No, it's about the members of Congress who voted AGAINST the investigation thereby thwarting the investigation. Was this a clear violation of their oath? YES."

How many Republicans voted against investigating the Jan 6 insurrection?

With regards to widespread voter fraud in 2020, Trump had a team of lawyers present 60 failed cases before courts.
Trump's DoJ investigated and determined that there wasn't any significant voter fraud.
Numerous recounts, a forensic investigation by the Ninjas and nothing turned up.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,561.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I do wish the USA right had something real and substantive to do.
Instead many on the USA right seem to focus on unsupported conspiracy nonsense. No sane person considers the 2020 USA election to be stolen.
Even though noone has yet presented any evidence of widespread voter fraud and many in Trump's inner circle have stated that there was no widespread voter fraud, these people keep flogging this dead horse.

An investigation into the Michigan election by state Republican lawmakers has concluded that there is no evidence of widespread fraud and dismissed the need for an Arizona-style forensic audit of the results.

Eight prominent conservatives released a 72-page report Thursday refuting claims of election fraud in the 2020 presidential election in dozens of unsuccessful court cases brought forth by former President Trump and his allies.

The group — which includes former federal judges, Republican senators and Republican-appointed officials — said they reviewed all 64 court cases Trump and his allies initiated challenging the election outcome, saying they had reached an “unequivocal” conclusion that the claims were unsupported by evidence.

Barr told the committee that, following the November election, he had three discussions with Trump about the results.

I made it clear I did not agree with the idea of saying the election was stolen and putting out this stuff which I told the president was [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. I didn’t want to be a part of it and that’s one of the reasons I decided to leave when I did,” Barr said. “I observed, I think on Dec. 1, you can’t live in a world where the incumbent administration stays in power based on its view unsupported by specific evidence that there was fraud in the election.

In a taped deposition from February, Stepien said he was among those who advised Trump not to declare victory on election night.

“The president disagreed with that,” he said. “I don’t recall the particular words. He thought I was wrong, he told me so, and that they were going to go in a different direction.”

Trump’s daughter said she privately accepted assessments that her father lost the election as early as December. In an excerpt of a recording of her video deposition, she said Barr’s statement saying he found no evidence of election fraud had an impact on her thinking.

It affected my perspective. I respect Attorney General Barr, so I accepted what he was saying,” Trump said.

The former Justice Department official went through claim after claim of election fraud with Trump, he told the committee. He told Trump, “much of the info you’re getting is false.”

“I tried to, again, put this in perspective and try to put it in very clear terms to the president. I said something to the effect of, ‘Sir, we’ve done dozens of investigations, hundreds of interviews. The major allegations are not supported by the evidence developed. We’ve looked in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada,’” Donoghue said in a recorded interview shared by the committee. “‘We’re doing our job. Much of the info you’re getting is false.’”

“At some point in the conversation, Matt Oczkowski, who was the lead data person, was brought on, and I remember he delivered to the president in pretty blunt terms that he was going to lose,” Miller told the committee.
Trump adviser Jason Miller, who remains close to the ex-president, said he was in the Oval Office when Trump was told days after the election that county-by-county and state-by-state results were not in his favor.

“At some point in the conversation, Matt Oczkowski, who was the lead data person, was brought on, and I remember he delivered to the president in pretty blunt terms that he was going to lose,” Miller told the committee

Tasked with reviewing voter fraud claims, Cannon said he told advisers to Trump and Vice President Mike Pence he found no evidence of election fraud. He said the same thing to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, who asked him: “So there’s no there there?’”

At one point later, Pence asked him for an update on the campaign’s findings.

“I don’t remember his exact words, but he asked me if we were finding anything, and I said that I was not personally finding anything sufficient to alter the results of the election,” Cannon recalled. “He thanked me. That was our interaction.”

I may have been the first person Donald Trump trusted in his inner circle who told him that he had come up short this time,” Conway wrote.

The team had failed on November 3, and they failed again afterward. By not confronting the candidate with the grim reality of his situation, that the proof had not surfaced to support the claims, they denied him the evidence he sought and the respect he was due. Instead supplicant after sycophant after showman genuflected in front of the Resolute Desk and promised the president goods they could not deliver.”

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums