How is God a part of your day-to-day life with your spouse?

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟927,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
God plays a big role in my life with my wife. We are both Christians and go to church. My wife doesn't really pray so no we don't pray together but we do read the Bible together and talk about Jesus a lot. But yeah God is a big part of our lives.

Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Definitely pray together and study the Bible together and talk about it in daily conversation, but also each of you do these things on your own as well. Having your own relationships with God is important as I think it makes whatever you do together as a couple stronger.

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We go to Church together, do devotionals together and pray together when someone is feeling especially down. God also comes up a lot when we're upset or arguing- we try to factor in what God says about the issue into our discussion.

Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟102,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We go to Church together, do devotionals together and pray together when someone is feeling especially down. God also comes up a lot when we're upset or arguing- we try to factor in what God says about the issue into our discussion.
Peachie!!!!!! :hahaha: It's so awesome you're here!!! Thank you for answering all my questions, you're so awesome!!! ^_^

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0
Feb 20, 2019
Philadelphia
✟8,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We seek God individually and together. We pray together. We talk about God. If my husband gets inspired by something in the Word during his daily reading he will share what the Holy Spirit taught him and vice versa. We fellowship together yes and we've ministered and prophesied and even prayed over people together. So people know we are both saved.

Upvote 0