• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

How do my Depression relief

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟173,124.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Dear all,

When I was in Mania, I felt I was expelled by Chinese church. Thank the Lord I see my darkness, I am too proud to glorify myself in everything. Usually when I see the darkness of church, I would look high myself. When I deny myself and love the enemy in or out of church, I find I am worse than my enemies but the Lord still has mercy on me and my enemies. I learn humility and abandon ambitious things. Then the demons withdraw and Depression reliefs.

Blessings from Chinese church to you and your family and Western church. It is very amazing that different background Christians from Western、Israeli、middle Eastern and East Asian etc. can be united as one new person in Christ. Christ is building a Pure Heart Church, no matter how confusing the gathering church groups look in appearance.

Sincerely Yours,
Yusuph Hai

amd358

Aug 8, 2023
Midland, Texas
✟8,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It sounds like you are saying you feel betrayed/disappointed by other Christians. I am sorry to hear that. Humans are weak creatures that may fail us from time to time, but thankfully, God NEVER fails. He promises to NEVER leave us or forsake us. He will listen and comfort us. David tells us to "pour out" our hearts to God. (Psalm 62:8).

It might be a good idea to pray scripture to prevent yourself from being angry with those who hurt you.
"God please see to it that no bitter root grows up in me to cause trouble and defile many." (Hebrews 12:15)

I support you my brother in Christ. You are loved.

• Friendly
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟425,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes the demons leave when we rebuke them in Jesus name. Don’t let him get a toe hold or he will stay longer. It comes and it goes. Everything passes. I’m glad your depression doesn’t stay with you a long time.

• Friendly
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0