Cloth Diapers

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We used cloth on our kids. When we had the twins, the oldest had finished potty training. We had a service for them but not for the first.

You will be using the washer a LOT. Get used to it. As has been said, do not use a large diaper pail. Soggy diapers are as heavy as plain water - at 8 lb per gallon.

When rinsing out poopy diapers, grab hold of a corner REALLY WELL. We lost a few down the toilet during the rinse. THat can plug up the pipes and cause a huge plumbing bill.

That is about all i can remember at this point.

Reactions: Grace2022
Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We used cloth on our kids. When we had the twins, the oldest had finished potty training. We had a service for them but not for the first.

You will be using the washer a LOT. Get used to it. As has been said, do not use a large diaper pail. Soggy diapers are as heavy as plain water - at 8 lb per gallon.

When rinsing out poopy diapers, grab hold of a corner REALLY WELL. We lost a few down the toilet during the rinse. THat can plug up the pipes and cause a huge plumbing bill.

That is about all i can remember at this point.

That is fantastic - practical advice for mothers. Just plan and do all you need to survive. Prayer and planning!

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

alexpor

Apr 6, 2022
Santiago
✟201.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Great to know! No worries for me as I have already registered my Delaware LLC for starting a cloth diaper service. It took only formal paperwork and as Delaware treats a solitary part ignored substance as a sole ownership for charge purposes. This implies that the LLC itself doesn't make good on charges and doesn't need to record a return with the State of Delaware.
Hey I also wanted to start the cloth diaper service in texas and other states too, but don't how i should register my business in the states

Business entity search

Upvote 0