Visit site
✟15,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ha! how sad! that describes me perfectly! (except the salmon part... I just eat my fish... I dont care about the junk that goes on in their lives...) I'm from the more southern part of Washington... I live in Vancouver, just across the river from portland... great fun... God bless washington! :clap:

Much Love,
AdamDavid

---------------
P.S. ~ (I'm going to advertise for a minute... :sorry: bear with me...) For those of you who are Rock N' Roll Worship Circus fans (those fans who live in the Portland/Vancouver area...), R & R Worship Circus is putting on a concert (at my church... the Vancouver Vineyard...) on Saturday, May 29 at 7:30pm... Tickets are 8 bucks in advance (available at Christian Supply in portland and Branches in Vancouver...) or 10 bucks at the door... It's gonna be awesome! come on by! :D

Upvote 0

jesus died for ME!

Apr 21, 2004
Spokane, Washington
✟7,893.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
gogoGoddess said:
You go girl! Nailed right down to the nitty-gritty---but do you have webbed toes yet? I'm second generation in Washington, and that is truly what gives us away--but we're good swimmers.

HEY WEB TOES AREN`T JUST FROM WASHINGTON there from oklahoma too, because that were my mom`s family is from and i have them from her side, not my dad`s who was from oklahoma and now here!

Upvote 0

Lady_Firehawk

With new mint flavor crystals!
Mar 20, 2004
Evergreen State College
✟10,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
9. Can taste the difference between Starbuck's, Seattle's Best, Veneto's and Tully's.
And I can tell you that Seattle's Best and Tully's are vastly superior to Staryucks... :D
13. Can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Thai food.
Hey, they forgot Vietnamese and Korean food. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You Might Be From Washington if:

>> 1. Know the state flower (Mildew).
>> 2. You feel guilty throwing aluminum cans or paper in the trash.
>> 3. Use the statement "sun break" and know what it means.
>> 4. Know more than 10 ways to order coffee.
>> 5. Know more people who own boats than air conditioners.
>> 6. Feel overdressed wearing a suit to a nice restaurant.
>> 7. Stand on a deserted corner in the rain waiting for the "Walk" Signal.
>> 8. Understand that if it has no snow or has not erupted, it is not a real mountain.

All these and several of the others can also apply to Alaska! ;)
I lived in WA before I took the ferry up to AK from Bellingham, so I guess I can post here. Besides, Alaskans and Washingtonians seem to go back & forth between the 2 places a lot... :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gwenmead

On walkabout
Jun 2, 2005
Seattle
✟10,642.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:D

Heh, I've seen this humor file before and it's totally dead on.

Me: born in Seattle in the early 70's, raised there, have lived within a 2-hour drive of Seattle for my entire life. (On the Kitsap peninsula now.)

And I'm one of about 5 Seattleites who doesn't like coffee and has the good taste not to wear socks with sandals. ;)

Upvote 0

DrAmA_Q33n

Apr 5, 2006
L-town, washington
✟317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
hehe, those were funny...

i lived in Washington my whole life (all 13 years of it :D )

about that rain... well, all i can say is im VERY, VERY happy cuz today is SUNNY!!!!!!!:clap: yay!!!

and i dont whear socks with my sandals... i wouldnt ever even condider doing that...lol

but i still love washington... even if i do have to get used to rain coats over halloween costumes! :D ;) just kidding.
and i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE coffee:yum: its yummy... Starbucks is definatly the best, EVER!

Upvote 0