Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Although he ain't my favorite super hero, I still really like the Spider-Man comics and movies very, very much. I hope that Spider-Man 4 can reach the high quality levels of the previous 3 movies.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟113,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Although he ain't my favorite super hero, I still really like the Spider-Man comics and movies very, very much. I hope that Spider-Man 4 can reach the high quality levels of the previous 3 movies.
Same here. Spider-Man is not my favorite superhero, but the movies are good. (I need to try the comics, but after reading Tintin, and Maus, nothing can compare to those two graphic novels). We will have to see what next year brings. But here is the thing, we better not have 10 Spider-man movies in this series, as there is something known as superhero fatigue. But, I still like superhero movies, as I was late to the party. My first superhero film was Iron Man (2008), which I watched on a flight across the Atlantic, heading home from a trip to Spain in the summer of 2019.

What's your favorite superhero?

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟71,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Same here. Spider-Man is not my favorite superhero, but the movies are good. (I need to try the comics, but after reading Tintin, and Maus, nothing can compare to those two graphic novels). We will have to see what next year brings. But here is the thing, we better not have 10 Spider-man movies in this series, as there is something known as superhero fatigue. But, I still like superhero movies, as I was late to the party. My first superhero film was Iron Man (2008), which I watched on a flight across the Atlantic, heading home from a trip to Spain in the summer of 2019.

What's your favorite superhero?

My favorite super hero is Captain America. He's always been my favorite since 1979.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟113,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My favorite super hero is Captain America. He's always been my favorite since 1979.
I like Captain America. The 2011 movie (Captain America: First Avenger) was pretty cool. I need to watch the older ones though. :)

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0