United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I`m homosexual
It’s not a sin to be homosexual. It is a sin to act upon it. With you being atheist, I would assume that it would not be a concern for you. Or is it a concern for you?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,249,615.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I`m homosexual
You can still become a Christian. Many of us got turned around and pointed a different direction on our path to the faith. Many of us needed healing in that process and, slowly or quickly, we have found that healing too. Take your time.

Upvote 0

Sir Joseph

Site Supporter
Nov 18, 2018
Southwest
✟94,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I`m homosexual

The fact that you're here on a Christian forum website suggests that you're seeking some insight or direction on religious issues. That alone is commendable, and we all here want to encourage you in seeking truth in the matter.

As suggested above, understand that we're all expected and invited to seek a relationship with God regardless of our moral condition. A salvation position comes first through faith in Christ, then we spend a whole lifetime going through the sanctification (growing and changing) process. In other words, Jesus will accept you the way you are, but he won't leave you that way.

There are countless public testimonies from people who have turned their lives around after seeking Jesus. You could spend considerable time watching YouTube videos of transgenders, gays, gang members, drug addicts, alcoholics, ex-witches, and all kinds of morally misguided lost souls who embraced the Gospel message and found the peace, love and hope that Christianity offers. The path to redemption is sweet and available to all who seek it.

There are many ways you can assess your religious beliefs and moral values, so I offer you just one easy path that you can do at home privately: by watching some good sermons and presentations from the right sources. Here's a small sampling of my favorites to get you started if you're interested:

Two excellent Christian apologetic videos defending the existence of God:

Two excellent Christian apologetic videos defending the Bible's Gospel message; start the first one at 29:20:

An excellent, thorough, 4-part video series on homosexuality, addressing both Christian Biblical and secular related issues:

Homosexuality: The New Testament Passages - part 2 of 4

Homosexuality pt3 Born Gay? What Theology and Science Say

Homosexuality: Slogans vs Health Risks- part 4 of 4

Upvote 0