Queens
✟19,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
And the book of Thomas or other books that been left out of thr Bible how accurate are they

K
kinkad
Dissertation Writing Assistance Service

In the event that you need a solid dissertation writing assistance service, look no farther than Savvy Papers. This organization has been helping understudies for a really long time and has gained premium dissertation writing service notoriety for quality work.
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And the book of Thomas or other books that been left out of thr Bible how accurate are they
It is not a question if these uninspired books and the fables of urantia are accurate or not, but that they can and have misled many away from truth.

Reactions: Jack12
Upvote 0

Phoneman-777

Dec 11, 2022
Deep South
✟31,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is not a question if these uninspired books and the fables of urantia are accurate or not, but that they can and have misled many away from truth.
Can you provide some examples of how these books have misled people? I had a guy at work using the Apocrypha to support his Black Hebrew Israelite faith. I'd heard the Apocrypha was deemed uninspired and is why it was left out from later KJV versions. The fact that the papacy says anyone who rejects the books is a heretic tells me all I need to know about them.

Upvote 0