NW England
✟1,061,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All these tours do is take you to the islands or the edge, they wont take you right into Antarctica, so I wouldn't waste my time or money by going there.
How do you know if you've never asked or bothered to find out?

You said that no one could go there - "not the likes of you or I - without applying for permission.
Now, when shown that that is wrong, you say "oh, well they'll only be able to go to the edges."
You won't prove anything to anyone unless you go for yourself and take photos - even then, you may be faking them.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,061,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Admiral Byrd put forth plans for a special treaty, one which declared that Antarctica should remain a completely demilitarised zone and devoid of ownership by any one nation...
Yes - so leave your army uniform and sub machine gun at home.
Just go and be a tourist, like everyone else who goes there.

• Optimistic
Reactions: trophy33
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟37,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'Operation High Jump' this should tell you what they were up to.

Byrd's fourth Antarctic expedition was code-named Operation Highjump. It was the largest Antarctic expedition to date and was expected to last 6–8 months. The expedition was supported by a large naval force (designated Task Force 68)

This was when Byrd flew his plain over the very high iced walls & discovered more land.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,061,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can read.
But you don't believe anything you read unless it backs up your, already decided upon, theory.

Try reading books about the moon landings, or looking at the photos, or reading interviews from the astronauts.
You won't - or if you do, you will have already decided that they are liars.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,190,728.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
This was when Byrd flew his plain over the very high iced walls & discovered more land.
You've been reading fan fiction again. I reckon we could power a small city if there was some way we could hook up a generator to Admiral Byrd's body. With all this nonsense that people keep posting about him, he must be constantly spinning in his grave.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,061,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Byrd's fourth Antarctic expedition was code-named Operation Highjump. It was the largest Antarctic expedition to date and was expected to last 6–8 months. The expedition was supported by a large naval force (designated Task Force 68)
So people can only go up to the Antarctic, or maybe on the edge. But this guy Byrd went for the 4th time, on an expedition expected to last for over 6 months.
You clearly see nothing wrong with that statement.
Why would he have gone to the Antarctic even twice if he could only get as far as the edge of it?

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟37,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With all this nonsense that people keep posting about him, he must be constantly spinning in his grave.

Would you believe me if I said he's not dead ? No maybe not, I'll have to leave this for another day.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟37,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So people can only go up to the Antarctic, or maybe on the edge. But this guy Byrd went for the 4th time, on an expedition expected to last for over 6 months.
You clearly see nothing wrong with that statement.
Why would he have gone to the Antarctic even twice if he could only get as far as the edge of it?

I would read up about Admiral Richard Byrd first before you ask your nonsensical questions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,190,728.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Would you believe me if I said he's not dead ? No maybe not, I'll have to leave this for another day.
Unfortunately it is unlikely that I would take anything you say at face value. You have proven yourself to be a less than credible source for pretty much anything. It's a shame, because it means that even if you start posting true and factual information, no one is going to take you seriously.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,190,728.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I would read up about Admiral Richard Byrd first before you ask your nonsensical questions.
I suggest you read non fictional sources of information instead of the science fiction you've been peddling.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟37,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a shame, because it means that even if you start posting true and factual information, no one is going to take you seriously.

I don't care, I know that God does.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟37,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry people but i just found out the truth. You really cant get into Antarctica!

Why?

Because of the wall of flat earthers!!

a jerico.png

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟37,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He takes everything we say and do seriously, which is why you should not be casually slandering your Christian brethren

I think you'll find it's the other way round.

Upvote 0