British Columbia
✟1,017,972.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I ordered some stuffed animals from Walmart.

1704620759548.png
1704620792554.png
1704620894077.png

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm trying to build up my collection of faith-based movies & books I've watched or read, but either borrowed or rented, or bought & got rid of. I'm putting my more secular stuff into a box. I'm just tired of it all. It's time to return back to our Creator & Savior.
O my gosh, this is fabulous. I went through that transformation starting with my music selection. Yep, putting stuff in a box (old videos of parties) was what a dear friend advised. Eventually I recorded over them. Quite a few times I've had to take an inventory of what is in my house. One one year the church that I was with they had a study we did today together as a church. One of them was to pray over your house and see what things to get rid of. It was kind of hard but I got rid of a lot of pictures that I had taken in Japan of temples and other Japanese artifacts.

Still yet things came back in that were worldly a few years ago (movies from the library). I ended up restricting myself to Christian movies only the majority of 2023. At the end of the year watching some black and white Christmas classics I was appalled at some of the things slipped in.

Keep it up, it's a process.i even wear my cross when I'm working remotely to remind myself who I am in Christ, and also the spiritual world who I am.

How have things been since you made these changes?
tried to searching for a CD of hymns but they didn't have any, just contemporary stuff. :(
I have found them through my local library. I check out 50 Christian CDs at a time when I do a media fast. It helps me to focus solely on the Lord. My cd player is hooked up to a Bose system that really makes worship amazing. My stereo doesn't have as good sound and reception.

• Winner
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0