Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's actually free, if you give your email:

The End of China’s Rise

"China is running out of resources. Half of its rivers have disappeared, and pollution has left 60 percent of its groundwater—by the government’s own admission—“unfit for human contact.” Breakneck development has made it the world’s largest net energy importer. Food security is deteriorating: China has destroyed 40 percent of its farmland through overuse and become the world’s largest importer of agricultural products. Partly owing to resource scarcity, growth is becoming very expensive: China must invest three times as much capital to generate growth as it did in the early years of this century, an increase far greater than one might expect as any economy matures.

China is also running out of people, thanks to the legacy of the one-child policy. Between 2020 and 2035, China will lose roughly 70 million working-age adults and gain 130 million senior citizens. That’s a France-sized population of consumers"
They've solved the farmland problem. They are buying it up in the US. Especially near military bases.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don’t find that belief credible.
I hope you don't have to soon find out that I am right! Open eyes and look around at the forces trying to control every aspect of life in the world!

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,209,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I hope you don't have to soon find out that I am right! Open eyes and look around at the forces trying to control every aspect of life in the world!
Un hun.

• Haha
Reactions: Postvieww
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Really! How? I really would like to see that list or is this just rhetoric?

Well, I take it back as I think about it. I'm a white heterosexual male so they aren't messing with me at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who spent millions to sway an election? Who spends millions to help elect liberal DA’s. Who’s social media platforms censor conservative thought? Who screamed defund the police and did in some locals. Who refuses to enforce laws on the books because they think they know better? What groups burn down neighborhoods? Who catch and release criminals? Who want illegals to vote? Who wants forced scantily tested vaccinations? Who wanted the forced wearing of masks that don’t work. Who worked tirelessly to get rid of Trump since before he even took office? There so many pkk look syers
So who are the forces? Care to give us a heads up so we can prepare? Or will you just give us a "see, told you so" after something significantly bad happens.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,209,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Who spent millions to sway an election? Who spends millions to help elect liberal DA’s. Who’s social media platforms censor conservative thought? Who screamed defund the police and did in some locals. Who refuses to enforce laws on the books because they think they know better? What groups burn down neighborhoods? Who catch and release criminals? Who want illegals to vote? Who wants forced scantily tested vaccinations? Who wanted the forced wearing of masks that don’t work. Who worked tirelessly to get rid of Trump since before he even took office? There so many pkk look syers
The Masoniclizardpizza people, obviously.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Ah, them. Not too many in my neck of the woods.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Yea I am sure you will be insulated from devices and plans!

I suppose so. I have plenty of gold and silver, more than enough guns and ammo, plenty of food put away.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,209,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I suppose so. I have plenty of gold and silver, more than enough guns and ammo, plenty of food put away.
Keep ginger on hand it’s a narcotic to the lizards, or was that a different species?

Upvote 0