• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Why I refused the Covid-19 ‘vaccine’

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟153,064.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...one must be careful which source(s) of information one trusts....
Agreed.

I quickly intuited the outcome...I realized that... I would hope...came to me...
If its you vs the consensus, I will prefer the open sources that are accountable to someone. Not a random guy on internet.

This topic is full of disinformation and lives of many are at risk. This is no place for spreading disinformation and conspiracies. If you work in the field, take your doubts to your colleagues and work it out. Do not spread it anonymously on internet.

Upvote 0

BibleLinguist

Mar 18, 2024
Sukhothai
✟2,073.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It did protect them - they did not get full blown Covid 19.

I would encourage you to learn about "leaky vaccines" and what they actually do, long-term, to the populations on which they are used. For comparison to covid, we have a virus that affects chickens: Marek's disease. Like covid, Marek's is diagnosed via a PCR test. Like covid, the "vaccine" does not prevent the recipient from becoming ill, nor does it reduce the chances of contracting the disease. When the Marek's "vaccine" was first produced, the illness was only found in small populations. Marek's is spread through the dander shed by the chickens, and is contracted by another bird inhaling this dander. Infected birds can develop tumors, blindness, intestinal problems, lack of appetite, breathing problems, and, of course, death. Often, the death is quite sudden. While several forms of Marek's "vaccine" exist today, it was originally developed from a similar virus common to turkeys. Being injected with the "vaccine" prevented symptoms and death, but dramatically increased the spread of the virus due to infected, but surviving, chickens continuously spreading their contagious dander to other birds. Today, only a few decades later, virtually all chicken owners worldwide are forced to vaccinate just to keep their flock from perishing of Marek's. Marek's has, pardon the pun, "gone viral." Scientists know now, in retrospect, that the vaccine was not the best idea.

My question is this: Then why are we doing the same experiment now with people?

Reactions: TPop
Upvote 0

BibleLinguist

Mar 18, 2024
Sukhothai
✟2,073.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
the consensus
Who was right in Noah's day? The "lunatic" preacher? or the "consensus"?

Jesus taught that the majority was on the wrong path, which led to destruction; whereas few would find the right way, which led to life (see Matthew 7:13-14). Following our Master is of greater value to me than a whole world of scholars which might oppose the truth.

Reactions: TPop
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟153,064.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who was right in Noah's day? The "lunatic" preacher? or the "consensus"?

Jesus taught that the majority was on the wrong path, which led to destruction; whereas few would find the right way, which led to life (see Matthew 7:13-14). Following our Master is of greater value to me than a whole world of scholars which might oppose the truth.
Oh mine, you suffer from the Noah complex...

Again, if you work in the field, take your doubts to your colleagues and work on it with them. If you do not work in the field, your opinion is basically irrelevant. This is not a philosophical debate, your disinformation may kill real people.

Upvote 0

BibleLinguist

Mar 18, 2024
Sukhothai
✟2,073.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If you do not work in the field, your opinion is basically irrelevant.
You have your perspective; I have mine. Each perspective should be equally valued in a discussion of this nature. No one benefits when only one side is considered--that just makes mistakes more likely, with no other opinions expressed that might prevent them. Sometimes even children have valuable contributions to the advancement of society, even without having first been working "in the field." I am one who appreciates learning from every source, even from some who may be considered disqualified by others.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟316,334.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
How long would those cells which had been successfully injected with the mRNA continue to produce the spike proteins?
28 days. I'm surprised someone with a degree in Biology would not know that.

How long would it take for the white blood cells (leukocytes: i.e. lymphocytes, granulocytes, monocytes, and macrophages) to recognize the source factories of these spike proteins and turn against them?
About two weeks. Again surprised you don't already know this.

Upvote 0

BibleLinguist

Mar 18, 2024
Sukhothai
✟2,073.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
28 days. I'm surprised someone with a degree in Biology would not know that.
Please excuse me as perhaps I did not connect the time context of my statement sufficiently. In saying "Contemplating the mechanisms involved in this new "vaccine" strategy, I realized..." I refer to the time when the first news of the new vaccine strategy came out. Most of the facts which we have today about the vaccine were not then published.

• Friendly
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,810.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would encourage you to learn about "leaky vaccines" and what they actually do, long-term, to the populations on which they are used. For comparison to covid, we have a virus that affects chickens: Marek's disease.
Well it's not really a comparison to Covid if it's in chickens.
Can humans get Marek's disease? Do chickens get Covid?
nor does it reduce the chances of contracting the disease.
But like I - and you, yourself - said, the symptoms are much milder.
I've read horror stories of people who were in intensive care because they caught Covid - the UK Prime Minister was one of them. You ask those who recovered if they would rather have had that illness, or a jab. Also ask the medics how much time/money/resources went into nursing those who had Covid before the vaccine was produced, compared with afterwards.

My question is this: Then why are we doing the same experiment now with people?
Because we're not chickens?
Because the virus is different?

Upvote 0

jas3

Jan 21, 2023
Southeast
✟25,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What country/state said this? I have never heard about such measures.
The United States of America, for one. Here's the executive order covering federal employees: Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees | The White House

That order was quickly followed by attempts to require any company that has contracts with the federal government (i.e. the entire defense industry) to implement their own mandates or they would lose the ability to do business, as well as to make vaccine mandates OSHA-required (covering all other businesses). Thankfully those attempts were struck down by a federal judge, but not before a lot of people either retired early or took the shot due to being threatened with the end of their careers.

• Informative
Reactions: BibleLinguist
Upvote 0

BibleLinguist

Mar 18, 2024
Sukhothai
✟2,073.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The United States of America, for one. Here's the executive order covering federal employees: Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees | The White House

That order was quickly followed by attempts to require any company that has contracts with the federal government (i.e. the entire defense industry) to implement their own mandates or they would lose the ability to do business, as well as to make vaccine mandates OSHA-required (covering all other businesses). Thankfully those attempts were struck down by a federal judge, but not before a lot of people either retired early or took the shot due to being threatened with the end of their careers.

Another interesting case is Australia's "INSTRUMENT OF AUTHORISATION, AUTHORISATION TO SUPPLY OR ADMINISTER A POISON,
[SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE, AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE FORCE], (No. 7) 2021". View the full document HERE.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
As a counterpoint to ‘it just doesn’t feel right’ my dad died of Covid because he was unable to get the vaccine in the first few months of Covid.

I’ve had three vaccines and am notoriously not dead, despite being told by many that I would definitely be dead of the vaccine by now.

I’m reminded of the verse “Who is like the beast (antichrist), and who can fight against it?” (Rev 13:4): I fought against the beast of Covid and can rest easy.
How many co-morbidities did he have? Most people who died from 'covid' had 3+ comorbidities.

Peace and Blessings

Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
As I watched nations rapidly falling in lockstep with an uncannily unified pandemic narrative, a particular scripture popped into my mind.

“Who is like the beast (antichrist), and who can fight against it?” (Rev 13:4)

I was a pro-vaxxer until 2020 but the coronapsychosis ultimately forced a fundamental rethink. In subsequent years, I have quizzed the unvaccinated on the reasons behind their vaccine hesitancy and the answers were invariably the same. “Something was not right about the whole saga” or “it just didn’t feel right”. Therefore, the red flags I present below are merely a concise articulation of what I “didn’t feel right” during the first six months (Dec 1 2019 to May 1 2020) of the pandemic.

You have left out:
99.725% survivability rate.
3+ comorbidities for the major majority of 'covid' deaths.

Peace and Blessings

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟153,064.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have left out:
99.725% survivability rate.
3+ comorbidities for the major majority of 'covid' deaths.

Peace and Blessings
It was more about 98%. You may think "its a high number, what was all the situation about", but then you just need to do some math.

If you have a population lets say of 300,000,000 million people in the USA, 2% are 6,000,000 people. This alone is enough for the health care system to basically shut down. Add to it a much higher number of serious covid, i.e. people who also needed to be hospitalized to survive and you will understand what was happening, all around the world.

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Probably the best news yet folks.
Because of it's decline of the covid vaccines , pfizer is now turning it's attention to cancer drugs.
After helping save lives during the pandemic , they seem to want to continue to help save lives , what a great company.
And as we all know , we are going to need all the help we can get , due to all the excess cancers now being seen in vaccinated people.

Pfizer is betting big on cancer drugs to turn business around after Covid decline – here's what to know​

• Pfizer is betting on cancer drugs to help it regain its footing after a rocky year marked by the rapid decline of its Covid business.
  • The pharmaceutical giant has been trying to shore up investor sentiment after its shares fell more than 40% in 2023.
  • Pfizer says its combined drug pipeline with cancer drugmaker Seagen could produce at least eight blockbuster medicines by 2030.
MSN
Problem is. There is too much money it it. Stanford related clinic running cancer trials was caught last month or so falsifying data on like 4 different reports.

Peace and Blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟316,334.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
And yet how many people who got these shots lost their jobs because the shots ruined their life ?
A tiny amount. I challenge you to find 100 out of the whole world.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟316,334.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Like covid, the "vaccine" does not prevent the recipient from becoming ill, nor does it reduce the chances of contracting the disease.
Utter hogwash.

"Under typical conditions, vaccine efficacy is usually >90%. Since the advent of vaccination, losses from Marek's disease have been reduced dramatically in broiler and layer flocks. "

Upvote 0