João Pessoa
✟9,563.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
J.R.R. Tolkien: The Hobbit, The Lord Of The Rings.

C.S. Lewis: The Chronicles Of Narnia.

J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter.

Charles Robert Darwin: On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life, The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex.

BioHazardFan03

Oct 2, 2022
João Pessoa
✟9,563.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You said Charles Darwin... :)
Well i'm more of a Lewis/Tolkien guy.
Right now rereading Brandon Sanderson (catching up for the last book in this series). Also like David Eddings and Ted Dekker.

If Darwin is classified as fiction, it would be science fiction rather than fantasy. ;)
Star Wars and Star Trek are pretty good sci-fi franchises. I also like Terminator and Alien.

Reactions: John Caldwell
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2019
North Augusta
✟53,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well i'm more of a Lewis/Tolkien guy.

Star Wars and Star Trek are pretty good sci-fi franchises. I also like Terminator and Alien.
Seens like I am one of the few that liked (really liked) Prometheus, the Alien prequel.

I remember seeing Star Wars when it came out in theaters. I kinda like the sequels better, mostly because I have seen the first three movies so many times. I also like Star Trek.

Upvote 0

BioHazardFan03

Oct 2, 2022
João Pessoa
✟9,563.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Seens like I am one of the few that liked (really liked) Prometheus, the Alien prequel.

I remember seeing Star Wars when it came out in theaters. I kinda like the sequels better, mostly because I have seen the first three movies so many times. I also like Star Trek.
I like all the Star Wars movies(Solo and Rogue One are my least favourites). The Prequels and Sequels got too much unnecessary hate IMO.

Reactions: John Caldwell
Upvote 0