Mar 10, 2006
Midwest
Visit site
✟834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can humans create life ? Can satan create a life ? Only God can create a life.

Have you a spirit or soul in you ? Answer, Do you have a spirit in you ? Yes or No ?

Where did that spirit come from ? Humans can't create a spirit, satan can't create a spirit, Only God can create a spirit.

So then if there is a spirit in you, that spirit was not created by your human father and human mother. Again i will say it. The Spirit that is in you was NOT created because your parents had sex. The spirit that is in you came from God.

The question then is when did God give that spirit to you ? That is the question.

Let us think for a moment. Does God decide to give a spirit to someone that is already conceived in the Mother or Does God decide that He is going to give a spirit to someone then they conceive ?

For example, when a man and a woman have sex, and the woman then gets pregnant, and has a fetus growing inside her. Does God then, after the fetus started, decides if He will give that fetus a spirit or not ? Or Does God have to give a spirit because the woman got pregnant ?

Or is the Truth this: God decides who will get pregnant and who will not? Yes that is the Truth. Even before the egg is fertilized, God has already determined if that egg will or will not fertilize. Can He prevent it ? yes, if it was His desire to do so. Again, only God decides who will get pregnant and who will not. This is the Truth.

If then it is God who decides who gets pregnant and who does not get pregnant, regardless of the circumstances, why do we go about to destroy what God is trying to create?

Can satan cause someone to get pregnant ? Can satan create life ? satan destroys life, he does not create life. Even the anti-christ is given life by God, For it is written that he shall be, therefore it is His will, that the anti-christ comes. Only God can create a life, only God.

So then satan can not create a life, only God can create a life. So then if life is created in you, who allowed it to happen ? Yes, God did, for only He can give the spirit of Life.

God does not wait to decide which fetus will recieve a spirit in the third trimester, this has already been determined the moment the egg was allowed to be fertilized, then was the spirit of life given to the fetus, the instant life began.

Those who destroy what God is trying to create, will not go unpunished.

i have much more to say on this matter, which is all on the website:

http://members.aol.com/discipledave/book/Abortion.html

i, being a servant and a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ, have not failed to tell you the Truth concerning this matter. Those hear these words of mine, and believe, are those who knows the Masters voice when they hear it. but those who do not hear these words, will not hear even Christ, if He were to tell them to their face.
my hope is that you believe the Truth in this matter, that only God creates a life, and that created life start at the moment God allows an egg to be fertilized. And that is the Truth.

In His Holy and Precious Name, Jesus Christ
DiscipleDave
^i^

Reactions: Gwenyfur
Status
Not open for further replies.