Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We have a forum of our very own.

Let's start with introductions!!

I'm a Marine wife. My dh is deployed in Iraq right now. He is due home in a month or so. We are stationed in a place that can only be described as "The Face Of The Sun".

I have three gorgeous girls (a Marine's curse, right LOL) and two very rambunctions doggies (Boxers).

Let's all rally around each other to make this life we call military life more bearable!!!

ciaradawn

Let not your heart be troubled
Jun 15, 2007
Hamilton, Montana
Visit site
✟17,470.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi, I'm a new Air Force wife. Just got married, tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary! But only our family knows. We're having the ceremony on December 27th. We've dated for 4 years.

I haven't really gotten the chance to be a wife yet because we got married and then 2 days later I had to come home to Alabama. He is in tech school right now and will be until sometime around summer of '08. So I'll be moving out there with him after we 'get married' in December. I am VERY excited!

I'm nervous but very excited about the military life. I think it will suit me well. I know there will be hard times, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'm looking forward to being a wife to him and building our lives together.

My one big concern right now is my education. I just graduated with a BS in Psychology and I want to get my Masters or PhD in Forensic Psychology. But I'm concerned about the travel and being able to get it done.

Upvote 0

foreveramanda

Army wife & CF Angel
May 29, 2007
Tennessee
✟21,217.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm a 20 year old Army wife. My husband has been overseas once already and was recently stoplossed and will be returning to Iraq before the end of the year. We dated just over 2 years before we got engaged (last Christmas) and we got married June 9, 2007.

I go to school full time, take care of our apartment, and we have two furbabies (cats) Tink and KP.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.