Visit site
✟271,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't have very much so that I can afford getting a lot of stuff. With issues there are though in this world I am concerned and I have been stocking up on food items that I would need, and have stuff to last me for over a month, though I want to stock up much further. I am really seeing need for being prepared. I would prefer though being where I would grow things for what is needed. But I can't afford to move anywhere for that without others I might join with in doing that.

Upvote 0

anything1234

Sep 11, 2022
London, Greater London
✟21,006.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was just thinking about Christianity and that I don't fully follow it but I suppose I am more christian than I am in other religions. There are things I don't agree with but only a small number of things in each. I have studied other religions and have seen truth in all of them.

The bible, and other religious books were not written by God, they were written by man in his own understanding. Interestingly enough I was reading about an alien encounter that somebody had where they were shown a book by the beings known as the alien greys. The book they presented was similar to that of a bible. It got me thinking. Did the alien greys seed life on Earth? they are mentioned in the bible. Or could they be humans from the future?

I have seen and experienced a lot of things in my time although I've had no alien encounters I have no reason to believe that the phenomena isn't real. I have seen ghosts and demons with my own eyes to know they are real which strengthened my belief in God.

Anyway just a little ramble...

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟144,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian